News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Discussion for Results of Crossed Swords

Started by BrookSkimmer, July 20, 2013, 07:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Congrats guys.

As for the next one, I think we should try going North.... For what reason I haven't an idea yet, but in these tournies we've delt with sand and heat, water and wave, wind and weather, grass and trees.... But we've yet to get to the heart of freezing temperatures and I think we could get some interesting story line out of that. An earthquake on a dangerous mountain pass, a blizzard in a deep cut trench, frostbite, the vicious birds...  ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: danflorreguba on July 22, 2013, 02:56:54 AM
Congrats guys.

As for the next one, I think we should try going North.... For what reason I haven't an idea yet, but in these tournies we've delt with sand and heat, water and wave, wind and weather, grass and trees.... But we've yet to get to the heart of freezing temperatures and I think we could get some interesting story line out of that. An earthquake on a dangerous mountain pass, a blizzard in a deep cut trench, frostbite, the vicious birds...  ;D

Yes that was what I was going to stay!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

BloodGullet

by the way, along with the congrats to everyone, we should send out a special kudos and thanks to BrookSkimmer for all the hard work in organizing, running and judging.  I can tell it was a lot of work.  

We had a great tournament, and it really helped to have someone keep us on track and focused.  So, Thanks a ton!

oh, and count me in for an adventure north as well.  sounds like a great backdrop for a story.  maybe we would discover lost caves under a mountain with all sorts of dangers and creatures, maybe a ring with special powers . . . precious, where is my precious, . . . they've stolen my precious . . .    :D
When ye hear me muzzle lock, say yer prayers, ye bilgerat!

BrookSkimmer

*bows* Why thank ye Bloodgullet. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

321tumbler

Congrats everyone! I can't believe I made it through. :o

Redwaller

Special thanks to Brookskimmer, who set up this wonderful tournament!  :)

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Redwaller on July 23, 2013, 01:14:43 PM
Special thanks to Brookskimmer, who set up this wonderful tournament!  :)
Indeed!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

DanielofRedwall

Congratulations everyone on a great tournament, it was a pleasure to judge. It was very rewarding watching everyone's writing skills improve as the tournament progressed. :)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Dannflower Reguba

Are we going to have an Epilogue round or follow up RP?

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

BrookSkimmer

You guys can do as you wish as for as epilogues and follow ups. :D

Icefire

Very well, how do we want to do this, folks? A season later celebrating the arrival of summer? Or something like that?
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Icefire on July 25, 2013, 04:51:40 AM
Very well, how do we want to do this, folks? A season later celebrating the arrival of summer? Or something like that?

I'd say sometime late enough for everyone's characters to have healed, or at least mostly healed.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

In a time where our characters have achieved something.

Dannflower Reguba

Since this is up to us, I vote that we make it an RP... Thoughts?

Redwaller

Well, not a big one, since I'm already in several ones.