yes
2 (8.7%)
no
9 (39.1%)
maybe
12 (52.2%)

Total Members Voted: 23

rachel25

was Romsca in love with  Barranca I'm not sure it's been a long time since I read Pearls of Lutra so I'll have to go back and check   :)

BadgerLordFiredrake

Recently finished it, so I'd say perhaps, but probably not... she just admired him.
baby turtle forever

Redwaller

Probably not. Romsca did not show much affection to anybody.

BadgerLordFiredrake

Quote from: Redwaller on July 28, 2013, 04:04:42 PM
Viola and Durral?
baby turtle forever

rachel25

Um I'm going to have to read the book now bye  :-*

Romsca

Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on July 28, 2013, 04:07:51 PM
Viola and Durral?

Not in that way! :-X

It wasn't actually in the book, but it's been one of those I've thought about for so long I've just kinda accepted as fact

BadgerLordFiredrake

Quote from: Romsca on July 28, 2013, 04:42:29 PM
Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on July 28, 2013, 04:07:51 PM
Viola and Durral?

Not in that way! :-X

It wasn't actually in the book, but it's been one of those I've thought about for so long I've just kinda accepted as fact
Not sure what you mean, but I mean she was nice to them, showing affection.  Don't forget when she died...
baby turtle forever

Romsca

Well not like she would've liked Barranca

Shadowed One

But she was a ferret and he was a stoat. I don't think that Brian would have had them together.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Romsca

Ferrets and stoats are related closely enough :D

Do you remember the otter Bragoon in Loamhedge? Do you remember how he disguised himself as a ferroat? (;D!) Was that meant to be a mole and a fox? No! He disguised himself as a cross between a ferret and a stoat, which is very possible IRL!

Tam and Martin

I say maybe. I won't say yes because I never really gave the idea much thought. Not impossible though  :)

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

Quote from Orinoco in a different topic (Read second paragraph please):

Quote from: Orinoco on December 05, 2012, 10:11:36 PM
The Wearet was very...odd. I could never quite picture him clearly when I read the book. How could he have virtually no neck or ears? Very odd indeed.

As a side note, it is possible for a female ferret to successfully produce offspring with a male stoat, but I'm not sure about a weasel and a ferret. Of course, weasels are very closely related to stoats, so it might have worked.

This is off-topic, but as for Razzid Wearat...I really don't see how he came to be. Weasels and rats aren't even in the same family (Mustelid + Rodent makes absolutely no sense).

rachel25

Quote from: Romsca on July 28, 2013, 09:02:24 PM
Quote from Orinoco in a different topic (Read second paragraph please):

Quote from: Orinoco on December 05, 2012, 10:11:36 PM

As a side note, it is possible for a female ferret to successfully produce offspring with a male stoat, but I'm not sure about a weasel and a ferret. Of course, weasels are very closely related to stoats, so it might have worked.

good point  ;)

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.