News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Faiyloe The Famous Fortune Teller.

Started by Faiyloe, August 15, 2013, 04:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

No never you will be like that forever unless you wash your hair in this herbal  bath here three times a day.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 15, 2013, 10:04:34 PM
No never you will be like that forever unless you wash your hair in this herbal  bath here three times a day.

Haha!  You, madam, are wrong!  I got it out just by showering!  >:D  :P

Will I ever be as famous as you, Madam Faiyloe?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

Will I ever be as beautiful as my beauty queen cousin who I resemble? Or will I have to spend the rest of my life being merely pretty?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Faiyloe

@ Leatho: Yes but I cant promise you'll have her for very long.

@ Rainshadow: You on the other hand are hopeless.

@ Mask: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It is not the way you look that makes you a good person but what is in your hart.   

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Faiyloe

That is for me to know and you to find out.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

Well if I tell you to much it could be disastrous!

rachel25

will my hair go the same lovely  brown as my older sisters.
Will I get to watch the new series of Sherlock Holmes or will I have to wait till the box set comes out.
will my guinea pigs (who are five years old) die this year and if so will they have a happy and quiet death

Faiyloe

No not at the moment. Except for the fact that one of you explosions will be the death of you.

rachel25

is that for all my questions Rusvul was a way better fortune teller

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: rachel25 on August 17, 2013, 02:06:36 PM
is that for all my questions Rusvul was a way better fortune teller
No worries she is faking
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.