News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Ask the Person Below You!

Started by Maudie, August 18, 2013, 03:32:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Nope, and I don't care to.

What's your favourite sport?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Soccer. :D

Who's your favorite athlete?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Um, I don't have one?  Michael Phelps is really the only athlete I know of, other than Lionel Messi.  Don't ask me how I know of either of them, 'cause I don't know.  I don't watch sports.  :P

Have you ever been in a RP duel?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Yes! I have indeed! Against Kitrall.

Have you ever eaten an animal that's prominent in the Redwall series intentionally? (Mouse, Squirrel, Rat, Fox...)

Rainshadow

I'd have to say no.

What's your favourite video game or video game series?

Jukka the Sling

I don't play video games. Computer games, yes, but not video games.

Can you locate Tasmania on a map/globe? (Hint: it's not a country, it's part of one.)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Leatho Shellhound

In Redwall?  ;D

Are you a nerd?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Are the a nerd?  ???  I'm guessing that you meant 'you'.  ;)  Um, I'd say I'm a geek, but not a nerd.  I view a nerd as someone who knows a lot about everything, and a geek as someone who knows a lot about a specific thing.  So, I'm a geek, not a nerd.  ;)

What's your favourite genre of music?

Maudie

Mmm, probably pop, though I don't listen to it much. I mostly listen to classical and classical/pop crossover. Actually, classical/pop crossover. Like Josh Groban and The Piano Guys.

If you could choose one book that you had to read every day of your life, what would it be?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

The Silmarillion.

Did you just get a new keyboard and mouse?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Norham Waterpaw

Sadly, no.

Why does the football eat the jellyfish?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Maudie

Because jelly fish are good?

When was the last time you went to a movie theater?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Norham Waterpaw

A few weeks ago.

Can you get me a glass of malk?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Jukka the Sling

Malk? No.

Have you ever gone fishing?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Mhera

Yes, once when I was really little. So little my dad didn't even put a hook on the line. I got a little frustrated after awhile lol.

Where's the tacos?