Marshank: battle in the ruins. Duel (Faiyloe Vs. Shade)(Completed)

Started by Faiyloe, August 20, 2013, 07:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Yath ducked the Ax and thrust the Dirk up at his chest. for a split second her eyes met his and she saw in them a look of fury and desperation.   

OOC: Sure.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

Teeth felt like a flame had just started in his chest. Looking down he saw the dirk handle stuck in his middrift, and dropped his weapon. Standing staight up, he crashed to the ground like a stone.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

The handle of the Ax hit Yath on the head and she fell back seeing stars. When she had regained her vision she saw the black Lizard lying on the ground her dirk in his chest. He was dead. The struggle was over but she did not feel good. She got up walked over and puled her dirk out.  She wiped the blood off on his tunic and sheathed it. Then she picked up her bow and her pack. One of the straps was broken and there was a hole in it.  Most of the food had been crushed as well.  Yath staggered and touched her side. She groaned and her paw cam away with blood on it. I should see to that she thought But not here she did not want to stay here.

The sun had set and the moon was rising on the ruins of the once mighty Marshank and the corpse of a dead lizard and the figure of  a young squirrel maid travailing off down the shore.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I