Decent, but wouldn't like it.
1 (12.5%)
Start now!
3 (37.5%)
Sounds pretty good.
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Blaggut

Hey, Have you ever noticed no woodlanders ever faught eachother in redwall? Well I thought a fanfic would be good to do this. I will update and say if I am going to do it and where and when it will be.

The desc: young badger lord Guhen The Striped let's power go to his head; and becomes a tyrant. He beats and berates his own hares. And the farmers can't get out of the trouble either, he raises tribute to a nearly impossible amount. This brings the woodlanders to make an army, to revolt against Salamandestron. The countryside hares are forced into battle. At first, it looks like the allied woodlanders are losing the siege, but vermin corsair leader Lord Keern is angry that one of his ships was destroyed by Guhens hares, so the woodlanders may have an ally...

At the abbey of Redwall, the creatures are being forced to make supplies fr the battling hares. But when the abbot gets fed up, he sends squirrel archers to join the rebels. But when a vermin horde finds Redwall
undefended, the abbey may finally fall.
~Just a soft space boi~

Blaggut

Update: thankyou all for the critical support on the poll! I have begun writing and MAY put it somewhere sometime.
~Just a soft space boi~

Shadowed One

It sounds interesting, but there have been many Redwall fanfics where the roles are reversed. I have even written some myself! What I mean is, it sounds good, but this sort of thing HAS been done before.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Gnoflet

In Doomwyte the redwallers and shrews fought.
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.