News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Cellar drink Taste testing.

Started by Nightfire, July 26, 2011, 06:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do ye all think o' fizzy strawberry cordial?

Awesome!
It pretty good
okay
not my favorite
absolutely disgusting!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*zuddenly the waterfaw turnz intae a frog*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Skalrag of Marshank

Skalrag walks out of the cellar...been at the October ale too long...
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

"This'll revive ye," Nightfire says as she dunks him into a vat of Cold Mint Tea, drinking a large amount of it as she does.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

I LIKE STRAWBERRY FIZI HOPE THIS WORKS
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Tiria Wildlough

I LIKE ORANGE FANTA!
But I'm not normally allowed to have it.  :( >:(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

No drinks out side of Redwall! Sigh...how many times am I going to have to remind you?  ::) That being said...

Nightfire drank an entire tun of Damson Wine in true northlander fasion, offering some to Rooke, A.K.A. Skalrag.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Nightfire on August 10, 2011, 02:30:29 PM
No drinks out side of Redwall!
A soggy! :D
*Downs a barrel of strawberry fizz, and then starts laughing.*
(I probably had a little too much! :D)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Muse

I made October Ale and Strawberry Fizz. S. Fizz was really good, it was carbonated water, crushed strawberries, and strawbery icecream blended together, than frozen. Oct. Ale is just ginger ale (or ginger beer, which is better) mixed with  grape soda.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''