Positive-meh
3 (15.8%)
Complete indifference
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: White One6193 on October 20, 2013, 09:36:03 AM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 22, 2013, 10:45:21 PM
Is football evil or awesome? I don't personally like it, but that doesn't make it evil. I speak of american football, with the dudes cracking heads against each other.

Well, if that is your definition of evil, RUGBY must be  crime 'gainst humanity, lol.

I personally like American football when a game is conducted with sportsmanship and honor to the rules.

Vhich zeemz tae be a rare occurance na'adayz...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

Ugh, who in their right minds want to watch dudes cracking heads, breaking limbs, in short FIGHTING over a stupid brown oval ball?? Nope, not for me!! I vote EVIL!!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Right up zere viz Profezional Vreztlin', nyet?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on September 23, 2013, 02:06:00 PM
I've never seen American football played, apart from on films! Someone who plays it over here was telling me about it and how it's not actually so much like rugby as I'd assumed. It's like other sports - generally it doesn't play a big part in my life, but I wouldn't go as far as to say I 'hate' it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLsevsePhdA

rachel25

I watch the American football show with my brothers on a Saturday morning, and now it's winter I watch the rugby, League or Union  ;D
Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 23, 2013, 02:28:22 AM
Ugh, who in their right minds want to watch dudes cracking heads, breaking limbs, in short FIGHTING over a stupid brown oval ball?? Nope, not for me!! I vote EVIL!!!
HOW COULD YOU IT'S SO FUN WATCHING PEOPLE FIGHT OVER AN OVAL BALL!  ;)

Redwaller

It's rather fun to play it when you have to grab the towel thing. XD

redwallgurl

I'm not a big fan of football at all. My school team players have had many concussions from this sport and one of my friends was sent to the hospital because of football. I do not like it at all.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy