Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Nazwa started after him, but Avoir stopped him, "Don't bother, it's the vixen we want. We can get those two later, and anyway what happened to that squirrel, and other thing by the tree?"
Ruse shrugged, Fretka snarled, "What do they matter, let's just get out of here, and set up some ambush for the vixen, she's wronged us badly through the seasons, and it's time she paid!"
OOC: Is that alright Cornflower?
----------------
Sie settled down to sleep in the spare bedroom, of the cosy little house Harin shared with her family. Dinner had been excellent, and Sie thought he had made a good impression on the family.
--------------------
Tango had decided not to go after Galendar, she was worried that she would just get lost. So she found herself a nice camp, under a fir tree, and ate some of her rations. Then she went to sleep. 

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Haha! Good one BlueRose! I love the beetle! ;D That's one awesome beetle!

BIC: Lana Kept up his quick pace as he stumbled through the forest. What in Blazes was that squirrel thinking?! Sneaking into the vermin camp by herself, she should have at least let him come along till the edge of the Forest outside the vermin camp!
Prom! Here I come!!!

BlueRose

OOC: It is!

BIC: Aoi looks at her handiwork. A few tents near fires, daubed with highly flammable pine resin, sat ready to be kindled. The squirrel grabbed a long stick, and ran back along her previous path, using the stick to scatter the fires, making sure that the scattering hit the tents with resin. After she got out of camp, she watched for a moment before leaping through the trees in the direction she sent Lana.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crabbygrog continued watching the beetle, admiring it's shiny carapace. It was a glittery purpley-green sort of shell, very attractive for a beetle. Suddenly, something bright hit her tent, and the beetle ran out it as fast as it could. Crabs was very disappointed, but after a little while, her tent was no longer cold. Or dark. It was rather warm and bright, actually. In fact, one of her sides was getting almost uncomfortably warm. She looked at the source of the warmth and light. "Did I die? Th'beetle done me in! There's a mystic light in ma'tent!"
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Hahahaha! ;D

BIC: Lana Stopped and rested briefly panting like a bellows. How am I going to know if she completed her task? Is she okay? Questions buzzed through Lana's mind, constantly bothering him. Then he saw it. A large red building in the distance. "That has to be it!" He stood once more and ran as fast as he could through Mossflower woods to the Abbey.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Gnoflet

Aldof ran out of his tent. " FIRE! FIRE! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!" Then he stopped when he saw that almost half of the camp was on fire. He ran around trying to find Greena. When he couldn't find her he ran for the sea yelling, "INTO THE WATER! EVERYBEAST INTO THE WATER!"
OOC: The fire spread.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Grimnose awoke and began to run again. He saw a hedgehog with five otters and a dibben. Half crazy he fell to the ground pleading for mercy.
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

BlueRose

OOC: I really do love Crabs. She's extremely amusing.

BIC: Aoi saw Lana running ahead of her, and sped up in order to reach the Abbey ahead of him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crabbygrog slowly realized that she wasn't dead, and, despite her disappointment, she supposed that if she stayed in her tent, she really would die. Having been burned multiple times by rough vermin letting off steam, she knew that it wasn't a pleasant experience to die by fire. So, she grabbed her meager belongings; consisting of an apple core, her sword, a moth-eaten bedroll, and a stone shaped slightly like a bit of stone; and ran out of the tent. As soon as she exited her flaming portable domicile, she fell flat on her nose and lost her apple core.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Brinty

Greyko left Avior and began a long hike to a place where he knew he could assemble some of his old friends into a raiding party.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Galendar felt his paws slapping the dirt rode and suddenly was passed by a large badger. I wander who that was. He thought as he continued to run headlong towards the Abby.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Salemook had a nightmare of the wildcat that killed his family. The cat was coming to Redwall leading about two score of other wildcats. all of them chanting GREYKO GREYKO GREYKO KING KING KING!!!!!!!!!! Then he awoke, and not able to sleep, he grabbed a lantern and went up to the battlements. Looking out over the flat lands Salamook thought he saw a big creature running fast towards the gates.
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Gnoflet

"Who are you?" Remen asked. Grimnose didn't answer. He had passed out again. "I think hes gone mad," commented a otter. "Mad or not we'll take him back to Redwall," Remen said, "he may have something important to tell us if he was running up the road that fast."

Cornflower MM

OOC: Oh, hoo hoo hoo!! Crabby is so amazingly funny! Ha ha ha!! My stomach is hurting from laughing so hard...Mercy, Crabby! Oh, @rachel, yes, that's alright... I was actually thinking of suggesting something in the same state as that. *Gestures toward the posts* Oh, and everyone please note the correct spelling is "Abbey. It has an E in there, ya know.

BIC: Greena woke up and saw that her tent was on fire. She panicked, since she absolutely HATED fire, but then calmed down enough to grab her bed roll and start to dash out of her tent, but tripped on the way out, and got trapped by two rocks. She wrenched her paw loose in time to run out and see Aldof running toward the sea, yelling. She scrambled toward him, and caught up. "I'm here, Sir!"

Gnoflet

"Get some other beasts and get them to save as many tents as they can. Then get the rest of horde to start putting out the fire. I don't want to rule a wasteland!!"

BlueRose

Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 25, 2014, 10:27:32 PM
OOC: Oh, hoo hoo hoo!! Crabby is so amazingly funny! Ha ha ha!! My stomach is hurting from laughing so hard...Mercy, Crabby!

OOC: I'm glad Crabby is liked. :)

Quote from: Brinty on January 25, 2014, 08:24:13 PM
Salemook had a nightmare of the wildcat that killed his family. The cat was coming to Redwall leading about two score of other wildcats. all of them chanting GREYKO GREYKO GREYKO KING KING KING!!!!!!!!!! Then he awoke, and not able to sleep, he grabbed a lantern and went up to the battlements. Looking out over the flat lands Salamook thought he saw a big creature running fast towards the gates.

BIC: Aoi reached the Abbey before Lana by her own routes, and saw a lantern glimmering up on the wall. So, without further ado, she scampered straight up to the battlements. "Hello. Do let the badger in, he can't climb very well."

Jovani Fur-Ripper

The day had been a long one; Beginning with a small, meager meal to satisfy the hunger built up after a night of rough rest; disturbed by the uncomfortable feeling of foreboding and nightmares brought upon by said foreboding feelings. After the meal, a nice long walk down the even longer dirt road that stretched on as far as any beasts eyes could see, seemed a delightful way to pass the day.
The great Badger snorted in annoyance at that thought, shaking his large head. If a long walk day after day to reach a place that may not actually exist were delightful, then he would take up knitting.
The badger paused in his walk, settling down on his haunches for a short break on the side of the road.
It was just after mid-day, the sun still blazing high in the blue sky above with small white puffs of clouds floating lazily here and there. Spotting the accumulating alto-stratus clouds to the north, the badger cautiously sniffed the air.
A mixture of the fresh outdoor air of growing plants, shifting dirt and the nearby trickles of water tickled his nose, underlined with a sharp cold and the tell-tale scent of rain. The ginger-furred beast growled, his annoyance growing at the prospect of being caught in a torrent of cold rain; he was far happier doing his job in Salamandastron.
At the thought of his mountain-home, what was left of the badgers good mood vanished, and he pushed himself to his paws and, his snout pulled back in an angry snarl, continued his long walk down the road to find the elusive RedWall Abbey and silently wishing for some unfortunate and half-witted thieving creature to cross his path. It would not be so fortunate for the doomed beast of larcenous habit, but at the very least, it would loose some of the pent-up steam he was feeling.

As night pressed in and the dark rain clouds began closing in, the badger slowed his hurried trotting pace and began seriously considering finding a suitable shelter for the night. As he left the open-space of the road and approached the forest, he sniffed the air again, this time searching for a particular smell; the noxious fumes of a beast in desperate need of innumerous bars of soaps. The senseless creatures of ill repute usually traveled in groups, making them easier to smell. One could usually tell if a coterie of verminous-repute were nearby, by the rank scent of unwashed bodies mixed with layers of sweat and blood. It was almost a guarantee vermin were nearby if one smelt that in the air, it seemed to be a trade-mark of the breed. While the smell did not do any good to one's stomach up-close and personal to the feculent-smelling beasts of lawless intentions, it made tracking them all the easier.
The badgers search for vermin hordes were disrupted by the heavy scent of smoke in the air, the second-most detectable smell besides the approaching rain-storm. By the smell, whoever's camp it was wasn't too far ahead, just inside the forest-line.
With a snort to dispell the scent from his nose, the badger followed the heavy scent of smoke, un-slinging his bow as he went. One never knew if they needed it, and knowing vermin, they were most likely the ones behind the fire.

It didn't take long for the badger to reach his destination; he kept behind the trees and slowed his pace as the orange glow of the spreading fire came within his sight. Something streaked out of the forest, too small to be any vermin he knew of, and running at a pace that screamed of fear. The small creature was following behind a larger beast, one with a familiar white streak across his head; the only visible marking that could be seen at this great a distance in the fading light. A badger. They must have been part of the camp the vermin were burning, and run to either get away, or fetch help from the large fortress-like accomadrie in the distance. The badger opted the two were fetching help and continued on towards the growing fire-light, ducking behind a tree as he got closer.
Nocking an arrow into his bow, the badger peered around his hiding-tree to determine the nature of the fire and whether his assistance was deemed neccessary. Depending on the odds, vermin versus favourable creatures, he would consider aiding the favourables. If the odds against them were too great, he would slip off and hope not to have been seen and wait for an opportune moment to help the poor creatures.
As it was, the badger found his assistance quite unneccessary, as the source of the fire was a vermin camp. He realized belatedly that he had not smelt the foul creatures earlier because of the over-powering smell of smoke and burning brush. The malevolent creatures were running about like academy-fresh pigeons in their first fight, yelling and attempting to fight the ever-growing flames, which seemed to have begun burning the brush and trees surrounding the camp. Mildly pleased with the vermins idiocy for setting their own camp ablaze, the rustic badgers began creeping away from the flaming scene of wailing vermin and set off back towards the road.

Quite obviously, his help was not required.

Brinty

"First tell me who you are and what your running from." Salamook insisted.
#############################
Greyko climbed to the top of the high hill, an ancient place where cats once thrived. The hill had a castle built into it and at the very, very top was a beacon mad from hay and pine risen under a large pile of logs. Greyko lit a torch and tossed it at the bottom of the pile. The beacon immediately burst into flame. Now let it begin Greyko thought as he pulled out a gold crown that he had stole from a old seer whom he had killed. This was the same crown the long dead king of the castle had worn. Greyko chuckled wickedly as he put the sparkling golden ring on his head.

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

BlueRose

OOC: Yoipes, Jovani, that was loooonngggg.

BIC: Crabbygrog just stayed where she was on the ground, not minding the paws of her hordemates (is that a thing?) as they pounded around and over her to put out the flames. She was used to being stepped on, even if buckets of water did add to the weight of the vermin who didn't realize she was there. Luckily for her, no beast stepped on her head. After a while, she looked up to watch the wet fires sizzle into nothingness, and realized that her tent was gone. Standing up, she wandered over to where it had been and looked at the spot in a puzzled manner. Being who she was, it didn't even cross her mind that the fire had burned it down. Still puzzled, she squatted down and began to draw patterns in the ashes, singing to herself. "Ashes, ashes! Wonder where they came from, wonder where they go!" Happily, she surveyed the drawing she had made. It looked like a stone! In fact, it looked like the stone she had that was shaped slightly like a stone. Setting the actual stone next to her drawing, she gazed proudly at her handiwork.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aoi sighed. "Not technically running from anyone. Well, not yet. Until the bad guys realize that their camp was set on fire by someone outside their group." She jumped off the battlements and down onto the walkway. "If you don't let him in, I will. I know how the gates here work."

Brinty

Salamook jumped down in front of Aoi and pulled a dagger from his belt. "You didn't tell me who you are and what vermin are you talking about?" he said sternly. his dagger was pointed at Aoi's chest.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
The cats had began to arrive. Wild cats, farle cats, hill cats, cave cats. Greyko stood with the burning beacon at his back. "I am your kings ancestor and now I am your king! I have the crown! I will lead you to victory over Redwall and conquer it's lands as the prophecy's have told. I AM GREYKO!!!!!!!!!!!!" The mob was now wildly chanting GREYKO GREYKO GREYKO KING KING KING!
"We will take Redwall tomorrow night!" Greyko shouted pleased that his evil plan was working well.