News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Duel: Arya (Cornflower MM) vs Camellia (Gwen A. Mouse)

Started by Gwen A. Mouse, July 16, 2014, 06:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

"Barely broke the skin. What about you?" The squirrel asked, lowering her blade, but still tense.

Gwen A. Mouse

"Same." Cam lifted her blade in a quick salute, signaling that she was ready to continue.
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Cornflower MM

Arya flashed a quick grin, and stabbed forwards.

Gwen A. Mouse

A lunge. Excellent. Cam sidestepped and gave Arya a little extra push with the flat of her blade. Hopefully, this would at least avail the squirrel of her balance for a moment, if not leave her sprawling in the dust.
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Cornflower MM

Arya grinned, and went into a flip. Standing up, she quickly turned back to her opponent. she slashed at Cam's head height (Nothing powerful enough to kill the shrew), and then at her legs, fast.

Gwen A. Mouse

She... dodged?

Before that could fully register, the shrew was already in action- she pulled back her saber and readied it for another strike... only to be met with a slash at her head. Cam leaned back to avoid the blow, and saw Arya's blade switch directions and slice at her legs.

In an effort to get out of the squirrelmaid's range, Cam ended up tripping. She landed hard on her tail, stifling a yelp as she rolled over and got to her paws. Blast it, that left her vulnerable for too long! Arya could dart in any moment and end it.

Cornflower MM

Gwen A. Mouse

OOC: If you want... If not, we can keep going. :) It was more Cam thinking, "oh bad stuff, I'm so dead" then anything.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Okay. I think I'm going to go ahead and end it, because two duels and all my RPs is just too much right now.

BIC: Arya seized her chance, and darted in and gently placed the tip of her sword in the one spot where if she lunged forward. However, she merely pressed hard enough so Cam could feel it, then stepped. "I believe I win?" She asked, friendly.

Gwen A. Mouse

OOC: It's completely understandable. I know the feeling. And, thank you for the duel- it was lots of fun! :)

BIC: When Cam felt the sword point, she stopped. Then she turned around, smiling wryly, and held out a paw "Aye. Congratulations- it's been a long time since anybeast's bested my blade. An' 'to th' victor go th' spoils', as dad used t'say. Ye can take yer pick outta my lunch, no 'ard feelin's."

Cornflower MM

OOC: Yes, it was! Thank you! *Bows*

BIC: "Why would I want your lunch?' Arya asked, mystified. She grinned. "Eh, I've got my own lunch. I think I'll make you suffer through my company for the space of one meal. It was a pleasure dueling with you - You're very good with your blade." She said, smiling as she went and her own haversack. "We'll share."

OOC: Annnnnnnd DONE! I'll get James to lock an' move the topic.