Everwinter Blades(Redwall Fanfiction)

Started by Balvayne, July 31, 2011, 05:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balvayne

Wow, sorry to necro' this thread, but if any of the people are around who liked this and posted replies, I'd like to say thank you for the positive responses. I might have to continue this if enough are for it. And to reply to you Skalrag, I'm not entirely sure. I've had the idea for a long time, ever since I read Redwall when I was younger, I always wondered what if.

I also, to help bolster muse for my own novel I self-published, wanted to use characters who were similar to my novel's so that it one, helped me out, and two, gave me a way to test them in the world that inspired them. I mean, as a whole the idea I guess came from years of mental pondering and finally I was like, "Let's do this."

Again, thanks a bunch for the positive responses; wasn't expecting so much.

Captain Tammo

I like it! Great twist on redwall history! I've personally always wondered about what'd happen if Redwall fell, but taking it a step further and adding Salamandastron and all of Mossflower! Brilliant. It's like the empire of Kotir on steroids ;D can't wait to hear the rest!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior