How long do you stay gaged

Started by Vilu Daskar, December 03, 2013, 02:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

phoenixfoden

Ungatt Trunn

I don't think there is a specific amout of time that you stay gagged when gagged. The Mods will probably ungagge you if you apologise to whoever you offended (like, called them a name); or if you used a swear word, and you said sorry for that (and really ment it), the Mods will probably ungagge you. ;)

Life is too short to rush through it.

Osu

In the case of legitimate users misbehaving: the forum staff typically hand out multiple warnings before gagging a user, and that user will be told how long they will be gagged for. Length of the gag depends on the user and offenses committed.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Matthias720

Quote from: Osu on December 03, 2013, 06:42:16 AM
In the case of legitimate users misbehaving: the forum staff typically hand out multiple warnings before gagging a user, and that user will be told how long they will be gagged for. Length of the gag depends on the user and offenses committed.
Exactly. The degree of severity can be such that the gag lasts indefinitely. And of course, if you have any questions you are free to PM a staff member for an answer.

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Osu

Sorta. ;D ;D Okay, question answered, topic closed~
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.