News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Discussion Topis For: Bryony And Bryant - A Tale From Redwall.

Started by Cornflower MM, December 18, 2013, 08:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So is it good or bad or what? (If you choose Out of your mind!!!, please tell if that's in a good or bad way, and I'm not voting; I'm baised))

Good
1 (14.3%)
Needs tweaking
6 (85.7%)
Bad
0 (0%)
Horrendous
0 (0%)
Out your mind!!!
0 (0%)
Wonderful!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Osu

I always have a hard time with RP's that contain a lot of characters, especially if players are controlling multiple characters in different places.

Well, good luck with your story! Let us know once you get your inspiration back, it's an interesting start!
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Cornflower MM

Thanks, Osu! I will! Oh, if anyone who likes to RP who isn't to badly overloaded with RPs, would you take a look at OOC: (not sure yet)?

Cornflower MM

I'm writing again! :D (Thank you, Gonff, for starting the contest!!)

Cornflower MM

Yeah, YAY!!!!! ;D

Cornflower MM

Um.....Would you people mind leaving comments? IS ANYONE EVEN READING THIS THANG???!?!?!?!?!?

The Skarzs

(You're probably going to bring out your frying pan for this, but. . . )
It's a little fast-paced for my liking, and I'm having a little trouble finding where this might be going. :-\ :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Meh. Criticism is welcome here......I'm not really going anywhere. Just writing. Fast-paced? Well, should I descripe their dreams play-by-play? :P

The Skarzs

No, I mean that you should add some things that would draw out the story a little more, like describing where they are at, or what time of the day it is and how it makes a difference. (What do they see? what do they hear?) Also, maybe describing a little their actual actions might help.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Okay!
I've only written a biography before (On BJ. But one person that it so good that she sent it to someone who's an editor! o_O) so, I'm not real experienced.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

rachel25

Um, I have to agree with Skarzs. It defiantly needs work, but its cool. 

Cornflower MM

Okay. I'll keep that in mind....Oh, and I'm not visiting my sister any more (And therefore don't have unlimited CPU time, as long as I stay on Auntie Duty for the day shift), I won't be able to do as much. But right now I'll go and do a little modifying.