top five metal bands.

mine is:

metallica

mega deth
anthrax

blacksabbath/slayer

Tam and Martin

We don't listen to heavy medal

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

blindsimeonjtp

why not good stuff to listen too. do you  mean the whole board   dont listen to metal or just you .

Redwallfan7

Nope, no heavy metal for me. I don't need or tolerate screaming in my songs. The only hardcore song I like is "Wake me up inside" by Evanescence. It has a depressing meaning, but it holds my attention for some reason. That's  the only one I'll willingly listen to. My brother loves heavy metal.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

I'm not the biggest fan of it, but Duran Duran is good, though I don't think it classifies as heavy metal.

phoenixfoden

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on December 27, 2012, 05:53:35 AM
Nope, no heavy metal for me. I don't need or tolerate screaming in my songs. The only hardcore song I like is "Wake me up inside" by Evanescence. It has a depressing meaning, but it holds my attention for some reason. That's  the only one I'll willingly listen to. My brother loves heavy metal.
same for me,one of the only heavey metal i like is queen of the reich by queensryche.it has awesome guitar.

Tiria Wildlough

Nah, I'd rather not listen to someone throwing up their lungs. ;) (Okay, maybe it's not that bad, but still...)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwaller

Nope, not for me. Classical is way better!  :)

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

the bands RED,SKILLET,BLACK VEIL BRIDES,STEMM,DROWING POOL,DEVIL WEARS PRADA,LINKIN PARK,EVANESCENCE,AVENGED SEVENFOLD,THOUSAND FOOT KRUTCH,and ASH

Mattio

I don't really like heavy metal

rakkety tam

oooh this is kinda tough for me so hard to pick but i have to go with mettalica, megadeth, iron maiden, turisas and volbeat. those are probably the heavist bands i like but my fav genra is early metal like black sabbath dio ACDC and my absalute fav band Thin Lizzy has anybody heard mettalicas version of thin lizzys song whiskey in the jar
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

phoenixfoden

rakkety tam

yeah i love that song i prefer the original over mettalicas version of it though and if you like early metal check out thin lizzys last album thunder and lightning its got some great songs
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace