Previous topic - Next topic

Male or female?

Male
46 (57.5%)
Female
34 (42.5%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Skipper

im a male duh, who eve heard of a female Skipper (not including sea otters!)

eualaia

there are more guys then girls on dis forum YEA I WIN THE POTATO
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Tiria Wildlough

Guys, who cares how many males and females there are? We can all be peaceful about that, can't we?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Skipper

yup, im not really bothered if there are more males of females since it dosen't matter

eualaia

XD  im just crazy i dont really care
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Mad Maudie

what does it matter if you have it on your profile? and i am a .....................GIRL..................................we rule and Trigoma please do not be so slanderous of females. thank you without us there would not be you you need both of us  ;)
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

Nightfire

I honestly don't even know whether or not someone is a girl or a boy unless they themselves deliberately tell me, or if they're username is obvious about it.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

redwallgurl

Quote from: Nightfire on January 25, 2012, 12:03:41 AM
I honestly don't even know whether or not someone is a girl or a boy unless they themselves deliberately tell me, or if they're username is obvious about it.
good point you might know my gender

Bragoon

Now that I think about it, I'm not sure I've ever stipulated in a post when I'm a boy or a girl.
I'm a guy, in case you hadn't guessed.  XP
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Nightfire

I don't think I ever posted my gender, actually. I'm a girl. :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

redwallgurl

Quote from: Nightfire on January 25, 2012, 09:38:33 PM
I don't think I ever posted my gender, actually. I'm a girl. :D
whoa i didnt know that

Nightfire

Ceteruler

Call me psychotic, but I can usually tell gender based on what they say and their username

Nightfire

Nah, ye're naet psychotic. Unless, o' course, ye have hallucinations. I sually think of someone as male or female depending on what character they prefer. Such as Halig. Her profile pictue was of Doctor Who, so I thought of her as a male, until she told me otherwise. :D