News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A New Legend RP

Started by Darkfirethewarrior, February 19, 2014, 11:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkfirethewarrior

Hello. This is my first Redwall Role Play. There are limited spots; only ten people can join for now. Here's the form. I'll do mine for example.
Name: Darkfyre
Status[soldier,warrior,rogue,vermin,abbey-dweller,etc]: Warrior/rogue
Species: Ferret
Coloring/clothing/accessories: Completely black except for silver tail tip, claws, and mask. Unusual green eyes. Has three scars, three claw marks on leg,  sword on neck, and a small diagonal one on neck.  Wears fingerless warrior's gloves. shirt is torn and dusty, with a black leather sash. Baggy pants for sneaking around. Brown leather belt with silver buckle.
Weapons [if any]: twin daggers, with black and silver hilts and slightly curved blades.  On blades is the inscription 'Bellator Ero' (meaning 'A warrior I shall be') inlaid with amethyst and emerald.
Where do you hail from?: an unnamed wood to the south of Mossflower

I will make the setting soon.
--Darkfyre

Martin, Matthias, Mattimeo.
THEIR NAMES ARE JUST SO AWESOME!

Dannflower Reguba

Welcome to the forum and RP board Darkfyre! Just so you know, before posting an RP, you have to put up the OOC: (Out of character) topic in the OOC: board. You could ask a mod to move this topic and rename it so the continuity of the RP itself doesn't get stunted.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Darkfirethewarrior

This is embarrassing. I clicked the wrong part of the forums... I meant to put this on the right one. Thanks for telling me!
--MM/J
THEIR NAMES ARE JUST SO AWESOME!

Rusvul

Also... In general, people give more information about the roleplay before they ask for entries... I might be interested in joining, but I have no idea what this RP is about :P

Jetthebinturong

I feel the same way as Rusvul. I don't join rps unless I know the plot or there isn't one
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Unlezz tiz vone vhere ve actually are decidin' on a plot, in vhich caze ve pretty much make it up az ve gae alon'.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.