Hidden Within The Walls: Part Two

Started by rachel25, February 28, 2014, 05:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

"I'll go ask real quick, you to stay here."
Marshall got up and looked around. He spotted Mycroft and hurried over.
"Hiya Mycroft! Sorry t' bother ya, but d' y' know who owns the boat we stoked from Scarlet?"
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

Monka sighed, "I guess your right."
Then some hedgehog came by and said something to Skipper, when he'd gone Monka turned to Skipper. "Why don't you like your first name?"

Cornflower MM

"Who'd like a moniker like Ruevan?" The otter said, wrinkling his nose. "The title doesn't help it much, either."

Jukka the Sling

Mycroft looked up from his plate. "Nobeast, really. I was just talking about that with Fern, and honestly, neither of us has any bloomin' idea what to do with the thing." He paused, then inquired curiously, "Why do you ask?"
------------------
Fern, who was, of course, sitting at the head of the table (with Mycroft sitting quite close at the long side of it) acknowledged Marshall with a friendly nod and a smile, but then her thoughts wandered off. Mycroft had already filled her in on the major happenings of the past few days, and she was just thinking it over. Never would she have guessed a week ago the things that would occur within the next few days.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

"Its sounds fine to me." Monka shrugged, then turned and looked in the direction Bryony and Bryant had gone in. "They're taking ages."

Cornflower MM

"Glad somebeast ilkes it." Skipper muttered, before scowling at his plate. When he looked up again, a few minutes later, Bryony and Bryant were walking back in, Bryant rubbing his cheek.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall smiled back over to Fern.
" Well, me and Tripper will be going on me new adventure, the Sea! And well, we need a crew and ship. That ship is the only ship we know of that is usable. May we use it?"
The blue fox stood nervously waiting for an answer.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Jukka the Sling

Mycroft thought for only a second. "I don't see why not. What d'you think, Fern?"

Fern looked up at the mention of her name. "Hmm? I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

Mycroft explained quickly, and Fern nodded. "Yes, that's a great idea! You can have the ship, Marshall."
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall jumped up and down with excitement.
"Thank ye Fern and Mycroft!!! You won't be disappointed! I'll tell Skip 'n Tripper right now!"
The tailless blue fox hurried over to his friend then to Skip.
"Trip! We got it!"
" Really mate! Yaaa!!!"
He and Marshall hurried to Skipper.
"Skip me mate! Fern and Mycroft gave us the ship!"
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Cornflower MM

Skipper paused with a scone almost to his mouth and said, "That's great, mateys. Wonderful. Can I eat in peace now?"

rachel25

Monka flicked Skipper on the should hard, "Don't be mean, Ruevan." Monka said with a cheeky smile, but then he spotted Bryony and Bryant and bite his lip. "They hath returned." He whispered to himself.

Cornflower MM

:"Hey! Who's the one being mean now?!" Skipper protested. When he saw how close the siblings were, he grinned. "I'm outta here." He stood up, grabbed his plate, and hurried away, gesturing for Marshall to follow him.

rachel25

Monka gave them a pleading look, as if to say, Take me with you!

Cornflower MM

Skipper merely grinned again, and grinned wider when Bryony said, "Hello, Monka."

rachel25

Monka visibly went up tight, and turned round slowly, "Um...hi..."