The Quest For The Black Treasure: RP Thread Chapter one: In the Beginning

Started by rachel25, March 08, 2014, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unimaginative

As the snow started coming down harder, Tauten bolted for the caves, slipping on the snow below his feet several times. He quickly found the largest cave, and ducked inside, waiting for Arya.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

rachel25

OOC: WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cornflower MM

OOC: Rachy, I think Will's left. :(

BIC: Arya tried to keep up with the Mara, but she tripped, and when she got back up, all she could see was snow, snow, and SNOW. She stumbled on, and then saw something dark. She ran for it, and found the cave that Tauten was in. She ran in, then shook the snow out of her cloak near the entrance.

rachel25

OOC: Oh brilliant!  ::)

BIC: Perry was running through the blizzard. He had been able to escape from the strange thing that was attacking him, but now he was lost in all this snow. He struggled on in the direction he hoped Redwall Abbey was in, but he wasn't sure. That was, until he walked slap bang into the wall.

Cornflower MM

OOC: HAHAHA!! Oh, brilliant Rachy! Pure brilliance! Yeah, it sucks that he's left....I happened to have been interacting with one of his charries in Ami's RP.

rachel25

OOC: Thank you, thank you, I'm here all week!  ;) Yeah I guess it is annoying, but never mid, ON WITH THE SHOW!

BIC: Perry picked himself up from where he'd fallen into a snowdrift, and stared at the massive construction in front of him. "Ants didn't build that." He awed.
Perry began walking along side the wall, shielding his eyes from the swirling snow. He came to a large gate, he began pounding on it before he had time to think. "Oi let me in! I'm freezing! LET ME IN!"

Cornflower MM

OOC: I'll do some PPing, to speed things up!

BIC: Sister Anise (Shopuld I make a character sheet for her, I wondwer?) was just coming back the the Abbess/Abbot when she heard someone banging on a wallgate. "Another visitor?" She asked herself, then went over and called, "Who is it? Be ye friend or foe?"

Cornflower MM

"Alright, alright!" Anise shouted, then hurriedly opened up the gate.

rachel25

Perry ran in, and looked around for a building, then looked at the creature who had let him in, "Hi."

Cornflower MM

"Hello. Why don't you come to the gatehouse? If you don't mind sharing the place with a fox." Anise asked, figuring that he'd want shelter, and the Abnot/Abbess was there.

rachel25

Perry shrugged, "I'd rather share a room with a fox, than stay out here. Lead the way."

Cornflower MM

"Alright." Anise said, then marched towards the gatehouse.

willruth

OOC:Sorry computer bugs!! >:(

BIC:Bastun lunged with his torch at the beast in front of him."Take that, foul rat!!"Ten seeing that his enemy was armed, he took to drastic measures.Whooph!!went the tinder in Bastun's spikes and he huled him self into a flaming ball(despite the snow) and threw himself at the "rat"!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Askar was tired, Askar was annoyed.It was those silly gabbling hedgehogs who had rescued him.He recalled how when he was unconsious, they had told him, they slew the vermin and looted their camp.Now he was stuck with a hefty tribe of talkative hedepigs ,heading towards someplace called Redwall Abbey!As soon as they herd the searat's riddle, they began babbling on about great food and good company.But all Askar really wanted was one thing;Revenge!!

rachel25

OOC: Good to have you back with us Will. Sorry, but I didn't know if you were coming back, so I had Perry escape, and he's now at Redwall Abbey, and there's a blizzard.