News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Quest For The Black Treasure: RP Thread Chapter one: In the Beginning

Started by rachel25, March 08, 2014, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Arnath paused in thought. something was off... she sniffed the air and held up a paw. Then thoughtfully touched her nose. "There is a storm coming up," She said slowly in a matter of fact way. She was going to say that they should take cover but decided against it. He would most likely refuse if she said anything.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Toka too could feel the change, a storm was brewing, and might break soon. Forgetting about Arnath, and his wound, he turned, and began to climb a turn with a hollowed out bit some way up. He was reminded of his wound when he tried to climb, but gritted his teeth, and kept climbing. He reached the hollow in no time, and climbed in. It was a large enough space, and it would do to spend the duration of the storm in.

Faiyloe

Arnath heard Toka Go up a tree she fallowed to the base but stopped. She could not Follow. She began to search for a shelter.   

rachel25

Toka took off his haversack, and searched through it, he eventually found a blanket, and some bread, and cheese. He wrapped the blanket round himself, and began to eat the bread, and cheese.

Faiyloe

Arnath soon found a bush and piled up snow around it creating a wind breaker before climbing inside where she curled up. and wrapped her shawl around her self.   

Cornflower MM

Quote from: HanNorwood on April 16, 2014, 01:10:32 AM
OOC: Argh!!! Corn, I'm so sorry I haven't been on. I've just been so busy lately.

BIC: Tauten took the herb, and after a quick examination, popped it into his mouth and started chewing. "What were you doing out here, on your own. You seem a bit young to be an explorer, and you clearly aren't used to close range fighting."

Arya started choking in her pawful of snow, which she'd been busily eating, her face turning red.No! He can't know my age, or he'll...I dunno. But it's dangerous. He can't learn. absolutely not. She continued coughing, and not being able to think as her thoughts were whirling around in a panic, over her age. He couldn't know. It would be her undoing - When she got to Red wall, if this was a quest as she suspected, then she'd never get to go on it. Her face started turning purple.

Gonff the Mousethief

OOC SORRY FOR NOT POSTING!!!

BIC Marshall had been wandering though the woods for some time. He kept walking, step after step. He was about to go to sleep, but looked up and saw the tip of the Abbey!
"IVE DONE IT! IVE MADE IT TO REDWALL!"
His paced quickened and he set off.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Unimaginative

Tauten was laughing when he saw the Squirrelmaids expression. "No need to say, we all have secrets." Tauten chuckled. "I was just thinking that we should get to know each other if we're gonna be traveling together. As he talked he noticed that some snow was falling. "We should find shelter," he said, looking up. "This storm looks like it could get bad." Already the snow was falling fast, and the Mara was worried it would become a blizzard.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

Arya finally found the sense to swallow a few times, and then gasped in a lung full of air, relieved. "Yes....This is going to be a bad one." Arya agreed, then started making a snow cave. It was their best bet at the moment, since building a shelter out of branches would take too long.

Faiyloe

Arnath curled up into a tight ball the wind was beginning to nip around the bush and snow was flying every where. She hated storms they whipped the sound around till you lost all sense of direction, and you where all alone in a cold and empty place. She tried to cover her ears but to no avail. She wanted to call out but she new that no sound would get threw the wind. She wanted desperately for something solid to hold onto but there was nothing. Then suddenly there was some beast beside her.  It was the strange mouse that visited her at night. He held her paw "Go with Toka to Redwall he needs you more than ever now," He said and strangely enough even though he did not raise his voice she could hear him perfectly. 

rachel25

Toka lay curled up in the hollow of the tree, snow blew in, and spun all around him. He put the food back in the haversack, and covered his head with the blanket.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall made it to the main gate as the storm was bigger. He knocked furiously as snow was swirling around him.
KNOCK KNOCK
''ANYBEAST HOME! IM FREEZIN' OUT 'ERE! PLEASE LET MEH IN! IMA SIMMPLE TRAVLA!''
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

OOC: I'll PP a sister to let Marshall in....

BIC: Sister Anise heard someone knocking from her beloved gatehouse. "Who could that be, in this dreadful weather?" She wondered, then heard someone calling. She grabbed her cloak and hood and dashed out, then called, Hpold a moment, please!" She wrestled with the door, and finally got it open. She saw a fox standing there, and shrieked. "You're a fox!"