News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

Told you. Now I'm going to go back into the future (my present) and see if anything has changed

*Steps into time machine I'd hidden in my pocket*
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on May 11, 2015, 01:40:01 PM
*Puts my hand down Freddy's throat and pulls out a key* *Unlocks my door* *Escapes* *Puts Skarzs and Faiy into an unbreakable, unsinkable, unburnable, inedible, bulletproof, bombproof, troll proof cell* *Locks the door* *Lets Iz out of his cell*
Wow. . . Deja vu. :P
Wait, did you just stick your hand down your froad's throat? You probably killed him.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy is...different than most froads. He is capable of much more than you would expect.
Freddy

Hickory

Is he capable of surviving the Killing Curse? Avada Kedavra!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 11, 2015, 02:44:49 PM
*Puts my hand down Freddy's throat and pulls out a key* *Unlocks my door* *Escapes* *Puts Skarzs and Faiy into an unbreakable, unsinkable, unburnable, inedible, bulletproof, bombproof, troll proof cell* *Locks the door* *Lets Iz out of his cell*
Wait, did you just stick your hand down your froad's throat? You probably killed him.

Skarzs, I need you to knock me out. Don't argue just do it. *Closes my eyes and braces myself*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Izeroth

Wow... I'm actually free. Did that really happen?

Well, um... Attention, citizens! I am now the leader of this establishment! You will obey my commands or face immediate and utter destruction.

Lady Ashenwyte

Sure! *Makes a waffle*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Izeroth

Hey, you! You can't make waffles; it's not Waffle Wednesday yet!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Faiyloe on May 11, 2015, 09:15:13 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on May 11, 2015, 02:44:49 PM

Skarzs, I need you to knock me out. Don't argue just do it. *Closes my eyes and braces myself*
Ooohkay. . . *Raps Faiy on the jaw.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

*makes a grunting sound and sinks to the ground unconscious* *Talks to Skarzs with my mind powers* Thanks... that is going to hurt when I wake up... XP any way *gets inside Izzys head* *Makes Izzy change his mind and let Ash make waffles* *also Makes Izzy unlock our cell*

Izeroth

Oh, I see you noticed my hologram. He can't open your cell, though; he isn't made of physical material.

Faiyloe

Oh this is fun *Makes Izzy walk in circles looking ridiculous* You see I can't control holograms, I cant even sense them. Seeing as they have no minds. There fore you are actually, really and truly under my control.  ;D

Izeroth

Interesting how you still don't seem to realize it's a hologram. Surely, you've heard about the advanced ones?

Regardless, the time for play is over. Continue with your little mind games, and Izeroth might not be so nice anymore.

Faiyloe

*Rolls metaphorical eyes* Even if the hologram had a artificial mind it would feel very different from a real one.  Besides your mind is actually very easy to read. The fact that you can hear me at all is prof to that.  I am in your head, you cannot escape me. I know all!;D

Russa Nodrey

Hahaha! She thinks she has special powers, she's obviously hallucinating. Besides, your cell is made with a special kind of metal that blocks mind power.  :D You shall never escape! :D

Quote from: Izeroth on May 11, 2015, 09:57:18 PM
Wow... I'm actually free. Did that really happen?

Well, um... Attention, citizens! I am now the leader of this establishment! You will obey my commands or face immediate and utter destruction.
Actually, I'm the leader, but you can be second-in-command. 8)
Freddy