News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on May 29, 2015, 11:19:26 AM
*Uses alchemy to seal Ami away in an earth prison* *Transmutes a sword from the asylum door* *Attacks Faiy*

*Smashes Ashes face in with my frying pan* Don't you mess with me mister!
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Amarith Waterspring

*Digs out of my earth prison room thingy and uses a hammer to smash sages wand* there now you have a smashed wand permanently stuck to your hand! ;D Gliseo! * turns the floor under ash and sage to a slide there for saving Faiy and trapping ash and sage 20 miles underground on a steep slide that never ends* that should do it. and I know all these spells off the top of my head. Oh and by the way even if you had a wand you wouldn't be able to apparate I cast a charm on it so it is impossible. And yes it was a noverbale charm. live with it. :P
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Jetthebinturong

*Conjures new doors* *Fires green lightning at Ash and Sage*
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Hickory

*laughs*

You forget that I am head of the Auror office. I also own Ollivanders shop... >:)
*Aurors break in, imprison you with an anti-apparating jinx,  and free me, also giving me a new wand* there.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jetthebinturong

....Who are they doing that to exactly? Because I'll tell you something, it's not me. I am far more powerful than your aurors could ever hope to contain, more powerful than Grindelwald, more powerful than Dumbledore, more powerful than even Voldemort. Harry Potter characters have pathetic levels of power when compared to me. I guess that's what you get when your magic system is so flawed. *Disintegrates Sage's wand* *Blasts aurors with green fire*

Hickory

What fandom character are you playing?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jetthebinturong

Um... myself? Verde the Nameless, god of the universe of UR?

Lady Ashenwyte

*Gets smacking in the face* *Transmutes the slide and green lightning to sand* *Transmutes a spear from the sand and attacks Jet*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jetthebinturong

Peace. We are allies now, are we not?

Lady Ashenwyte

Oh yea. *Throws spear at Faiy*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Faiyloe

*Grabs spear and snaps it in half* You have terrible aim.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

I have excellent aim. *Transmutes four random inmates into Chimeras* Let the party begin! *Chimeras attack inmates*

Delthion

*Whistles and walks down a hall.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Chimera attacks Del*