News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

... so you're implying you teleport us into windowless, barless, and doorless cells?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Nah, there're doors.

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 28, 2015, 06:51:44 PM
Sage there are no bars just lovely white walls.  ;D and thanks for the offer Eul but we have a strict regulation against lethal weaponry. Here is a taser I will have to confiscate that Machete. You've got the job if you are willing to follow the rules. 
As well as the fact that security guards aren't really necessary. That's why I'm here.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

B-b-but my machete! I love my machete! You can't just take it, it's mine! Forget the taser, this girl needs a machete!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

I think Eul's insane. No she's not! Yes she is! No she's not! *Conversation trails off...*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

She's an extremist and obsessed, but not psycho as far as I can tell.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

See? I told you! Actually, the more I see and hear Skarzs, the more I think he's insane. No you don't. Yes I do! No you don't! Yes I do! *Conversation trails off...*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

*polishes machete and sings to it* don't worry, I won't hurt anyone if they do what Skarz and Faiy tell them. Or whoever's in charge. Oh, and I forgot to tell you: I work for $100 an hour. I'll be here all week.  ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

;) feel free to stick around though but if you start getting destructive we will have to lock you up.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Eulaliaaa!

Destructive? Me? Nah  ;D

Delthion

She'll be locked up by the end of the day! Why must you always be so negative? I think she'll be here for a week! No she won't. Have you listened to her? She's almost lock-uppable as it is! Stop making up words! Never! *Sigh.*

The Skarzs

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on July 28, 2015, 11:40:13 PM
Destructive? Me? Nah  ;D
I believe the term is "trigger-happy".
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

... Trigger-happy with a machete?

Delthion

Yeah...that's true...