News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

*throws bucket over Ebby in such a way that no water comes out (probably against the laws of physics, but they don't always apply on this forum)* It's up to somebody else to catch the bucket before it hits the ground.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

*stabs Lass* Look, I don't like violence, but I'm acting in self-defence here.

lass of something much

and I am also, on behalf of Ebby!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

*is still asleep but starting to panic*
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Booklover

Did you not read what I said?
Quote from: Booklover on March 21, 2020, 08:22:55 PM
*throws bucket over Ebby in such a way that no water comes out (probably against the laws of physics, but they don't always apply on this forum)* It's up to somebody else to catch the bucket before it hits the ground.
So far, the bucket of water hasn't done anything to her. You might want to catch it, though.

Don't panic, Ebby. I have a towel in case you get wet.

Ebantu the Kararehe

(Getting wet is the least of my worries right now.)
Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on March 21, 2020, 08:14:16 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on March 21, 2020, 07:55:44 AM
Quote from: lass of something much on March 21, 2020, 07:50:17 AM
this is not a roleplay XD
This is totally a roleplay.

Also, Kade seems to be building an army of plushie otterbadgers that are absorbing living beasts so that they can have life and movement, but are still bent to his will and obey his every order, lulling their victims to restful sleep and peaceful dreams whilst they take over your mind and body.
What end the commander has in mind, I do not know, but his methods are certainly interesting to observe. (though don't you dare try it on me, Kade Rivok)
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

Booklover

So? "A towel, it says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have.
Spoiler
Partly it has great practical value - you can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapours; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a mini raft down the slow heavy river Moth; wet it for use in hand-to- hand-combat; wrap it round your head to ward off noxious fumes or to avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal (a mindboggingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you - daft as a bush, but very ravenous); you can wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.

More importantly, a towel has immense psychological value. For some reason, if a strag (strag: non-hitch hiker) discovers that a hitch hiker has his towel with him, he will automatically assume that he is also in possession of a toothbrush, face flannel, soap, tin of biscuits, flask, compass, map, ball of string, gnat spray, wet weather gear, space suit etc., etc. Furthermore, the strag will then happily lend the hitch hiker any of these or a dozen other items that the hitch hiker might accidentally have "lost". What the strag will think is that any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is is clearly a man to be reckoned with."
[close]
It's a long quote, so the detailed bit is in the spoiler.

lass of something much

*pokes Ebby in the armpit*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

(You can't. I'm almost inside this soft toy.)

And until we meet again,

Booklover

*wonders if either Lass or I need medical attention, but apparently we don't*

*tries to push the soft toy off Ebby* Lass, help me!

lass of something much

*Helps from under the toy*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

(Guys, I honestly don't think it's possible. This was made by Kade, for goodness sake.)

And until we meet again,

Verdauga

*Could teleport Eb out if she wants.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ebantu the Kararehe

(I think it would get teleported as well, but you can try, I guess.)

And until we meet again,