News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A CLASH OF TITANS:OCC and Sign-up Thread

Started by willruth, March 27, 2014, 05:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

willruth

Hey,this is my first self made RP thread!

I was thinking about doing an RP thread about some massive animals meeting on the western flatlands in front of redwall.The format of the form has to have name,species,appearance,weaknesses,natural defences,strengths and other.

Note: These animals are so powerful in the Redwall Universe that moderate amounts of Godplaying is allowed!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

The Skarzs

Like bears, tigers, alligators, and other such creatures? The biggest species type stuff? ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Hey, Will Ruth! This sounds really cool, but I'm REALLY busy. Maybe later. But you wouldn't mind me giving a few tips, would you?
First off, you could make your own basic sheet, something like this:

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Weakness:
Natural defenses:
Strengths:
Personality:
Additional weapons (Optional):
Other:

I added a few basic things, hope ya don't mind. Another tip is having a bit more of a plot. And it's OOC:, not OCC:.

willruth

Yes it is like that,Skarzs!

Cornflower,thanks,and yes there will be a plot.

I meant this RP to be for RPers to have a little freedom in the terms of Godplaying origianally and for the players to sort of make the plot as they go along! ;D ;D ;D

Cornflower MM

Cornflower MM

Alright, I'll PM you with some stuff you might find helpful, and I'll help yoiu develop you p[lot, deal?

The Skarzs

If you don't mind, I'll wait to join until you get this forward a bit more. :)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

willruth

Aye!!! I did not put a lot of planing into this!!!