Clothing

Tunic: #2
Dress: #7

Accessories

Waist: #4
Gloves: #1

Weapon: Bow

Edraithel

"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Rosie Willowwater

Edraithel

"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Ashleg

You should add shrews and vermin. ;D

alexandre

Why they try to tear the mountains down to bring in a couple more
More people, more scars upon the land

~ John Denver

And daddy won't you take me back to Muhlenberg County
Down by the Green River where Paradise lay
Well, I'm sorry my son, but you're too late in asking
Mister Peabody's coal train has hauled it away

~ John Prine

Edraithel

I'm going to try and finish the good beasts first and then start on vermin. I have female badgers I'm still working on and then I think I'm going to be ready to start vermin.

Edraithel

I put up a poll for you guys to give some feed back.   ;D

alexandre

Different ages of course, the look can be very different.
Why they try to tear the mountains down to bring in a couple more
More people, more scars upon the land

~ John Denver

And daddy won't you take me back to Muhlenberg County
Down by the Green River where Paradise lay
Well, I'm sorry my son, but you're too late in asking
Mister Peabody's coal train has hauled it away

~ John Prine

Edraithel

Colors have been added. The different ages will be more of an involved process to be able to add them. I'm going to complete the vermin before I go back and update the older ones (mice, otters, etc.) as I update them I'll begin to add ages. I'm thinking I'll probably do dibbun, adult, and old.

Edraithel

Female Badgers are done! I was beginning to run out of room there for the options on the page   ::)

Wylder Treejumper

@Brocktress: This is really awesome! Thanks a lot for this! I'll be putting in a request soon.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

I like the different ages, personally.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Okee Dokee, here's my request! If I do the color thing wrong, please let me know! Thanks a lot.

Request
Body-
Body Type: Fit [Belly fur white, Coat R5]
Eyes: #1 [Irises: B8]
Eyebrows: #3
Facial Scars: N/A
Body Scars: N/A
Facial Warpaint: N/A
Body Warpaint: N/A

Clothing-
Tunic: #1 [Body GR9, Neck+Sleeves White]
Robes: N/A
Cloak:#2 [Cloak Y9, Pin G2]

Accessories-
Chest Belt:#3 [White ]
Waist Belt: N/A
Earring: N/A
Necklace: N/A
Ring: N/A
Gloves: #1 [Y9]
Scarves: N/A

Armor: N/A

Weapon: Bow [Bow R6, Quiver Y7, Arrow Flights R3]
[close]
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Edraithel

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on October 06, 2016, 04:13:56 AM
Okee Dokee, here's my request! If I do the color thing wrong, please let me know! Thanks a lot.

*clears throat*  ;) I'm gonna need a species and gender