News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Corny's Medical Shop!

Started by Cornflower MM, July 01, 2014, 02:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

@Blue: Two silvers, please...

Oh, nuts! I grabbed the wrong one! Tam, shut up, and I'll be right back! *Runs and grabs right bottle* *Runs back and opnes Tam's mouth and tips up bottle*

BlueRose

*smiles and puts one gold down on the counter.* Keep the change. *mutters* For some reason I have very few silvers right now...
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

Ah. I understand.....As a matter of fact, so am I!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

WHAT THE FERRET IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?!?

Yes, ferret. And, no, it is not the site's version of ferret.

Morgazath

Har. Oh no, it's catching! :o
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

*Sits doewn, exasperated* Mor, swallow this. *Tosses potion to Mor* Lemme know if it works, please.

Morgazath

*Drinks potion.* HAR HAR HAR! It's not working. Thanks Tam. >:( ;D
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

*Tosses a dozen potions to Mor* SWALLOW THOSE! But try and say something in between.....

Morgazath

*Gulps one* Har *Gulps another* Har *Gulps another one* Har *Gulps yet another one* Har ect. Har ect. Har ect. Har ect. Har

Cornflower MM

Morgazath

ect. means so on and so on.

Cornflower MM

Oh, you mean etc. Wait! NO HARS!!!

Morgazath

Harharharharharharharharharharharharharharharharharharharharharharharharharharharharharharharhharharhar. What the?! :o :o :o

Cornflower MM

WHAT THE FERRET?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??