News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

-Temple Of Food-

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 29, 2014, 03:37:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on August 29, 2014, 11:31:11 PM
Muwahhh Ha ha haaaaa *Evil Grin* You'st are a smart one! Thou topic was only a cover story for this here Temple! *Waves hands at ranks on ranks of vermin soldiers*!
Defend the temple no matter what it takesith! This here one here may Have found are secret but he soon will find his destiny! CHARGEEEEEE *Grabs a Sword and Charges*

Thine atrocious use of grammar horrifies me. I wish my inquisition were back yet... 'Tis No matter, I shall put matters into my own hands! The forces of non-grammatical chaos shan't win today or evermore! SRWAS, sally forth and show this impudent fool what real grammar is like!

Izeroth

Ah, methinks thou art confused by mine way of speaking. How couldst thou not understand me, peasant? Hath thou not taken thine classes on mustelid-speak? Hath thou forgotten the ways of Izeroth? For I am an ancient mustelid, and I communicate such as the old ones! Rally to me, all ye armies, and storm yonder temple in the name of the king!

-storms temple-

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Delthion

Quote from: Izeroth on August 30, 2014, 05:18:03 PM
Ah, methinks thou art confused by mine way of speaking. How couldst thou not understand me, peasant? Hath thou not taken thine classes on mustelid-speak? Hath thou forgotten the ways of Izeroth? For I am an ancient mustelid, and I communicate such as the old ones! Rally to me, all ye armies, and storm yonder temple in the name of the king!

-storms temple-

Excellent speech my friend.

Now let us purge the insolent RTGWWRs from this thread, or even better still we shall purge them from the forum in all of its entirety!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

*begins chant* Purge the scum! Purge them all!!! Yaaaaaaaa

*briefly stops storming the temple* Wait... where hath thine badger gone? I hath searched these halls and there is nary a trace of him.

CaptainRocktree

*Flys away on a dragon then throws a torch onto the temple making it explode trapping all the armies inside!*

Ha Ha ha muwahhhhhh I though thou hast learned thou lesson! I assume not! I have yet tricked you again! Charge my RTGWWRs finish them off!

**Suddenly wakes up from a dream**

WOW That was one wacky dream.... I wonder why all the forums members were in it? oh well better go eat breakfast!
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Delthion

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on September 01, 2014, 03:12:00 AM
*Flys away on a dragon then throws a torch onto the temple making it explode trapping all the armies inside!*

Ha Ha ha muwahhhhhh I though thou hast learned thou lesson! I assume not! I have yet tricked you again! Charge my RTGWWRs finish them off!

**Suddenly wakes up from a dream**

WOW That was one wacky dream.... I wonder why all the forums members were in it? oh well better go eat breakfast!

Right there is supposed to be thy not thou.  ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

*is sitting at the breakfast table, reading a newspaper*

Rusvul

*Strides across the ground, being very careful with every grammatical step* Hello. Care to end this inquisition of yours? I rather think so. *Psionically assaults Izeroth's mind and all his troops, making them see figments of purple ghosts and waking nightmares*

CaptainRocktree

*Eats some oatmeal and picks up a redwall book (still thinking about the dream)*
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever