News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall Set

Started by CaptainRocktree, September 12, 2014, 09:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainRocktree

Ok so right now I am intersted in buying the whole Redwall series,At the moment I usualy get them from a used book store or the library which at both places are in mostly bad condition. So I was was wondering instead of having to wait for my book to get in or read them with torn covers and stuff If I could just get it out of the way and buy the whole redwall set with all the books preferably with
this type of cover for the books and in the normal book size (My eyes don't do good on Mass market) So is there any where you guys know of that would sell a redwall Library,set,collection or whatever you want to call it? ???
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

The Skarzs

I'm afraid I don't know. I've only seen one book with that kind of cover, and that I own. Other than that. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LordTBT

No such "set" or "collection" exists as a whole. The books are only available individually.

Tam and Martin

Nothing I know of. I haven;t really tried searching for any though.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: LordTBT on September 13, 2014, 12:13:48 AM
No such "set" or "collection" exists as a whole. The books are only available individually.
I found books 1-22 on amazon for like 118 $ but they are just diffrent covers I was wondering if you can buy them all same typ eof cover
J.R.R Tolkien

LordTBT

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on September 13, 2014, 01:42:11 AM
I found books 1-22 on amazon for like 118 $ but they are just diffrent covers I was wondering if you can buy them all same typ eof cover

Yes, they are known as the 2010 Firebird repackages. They are only available in paperback; only the final books come this way in hardcover. Again, you have to buy them separately, they do not come as one "set." Just be on the lookout for those editions.

You can see them all here:
http://redwall.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:LordTBT/News:%22Doomwyte%22_to_receive_a_repackage

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: LordTBT on September 13, 2014, 03:23:13 AM
Quote from: CaptainRocktree on September 13, 2014, 01:42:11 AM

Yes, they are known as the 2010 Firebird repackages. They are only available in paperback; only the final books come this way in hardcover. Again, you have to buy them separately, they do not come as one "set." Just be on the lookout for those editions.

You can see them all here:
http://redwall.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:LordTBT/News:%22Doomwyte%22_to_receive_a_repackage

I am not asking for Hardcover just a normal book size and I would prefer the cover I posted
J.R.R Tolkien

Captain Tammo

I wonder if you could get in contact with the people who run the Redwall shop via the "contact us" section? I bet you they'd be up to introducing some new ideas for the store like a set package for super-fans.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Captain Tammo on September 13, 2014, 04:36:58 PM
I wonder if you could get in contact with the people who run the Redwall shop via the "contact us" section? I bet you they'd be up to introducing some new ideas for the store like a set package for super-fans.
Hmm Good idea ill try that now!
J.R.R Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

I own about three with that kind of cover. I usally  go to  my local bookstore and get them for a not alot of money, but where i have found most of mine are on Ebay where you can buy them in packs.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

JangoCoolguy

To help you out, those are the current Firebird Fantasy editions (which have the best illustrations outside of a hardcover, IMO. Good paper quality too). You can find them in young readers' sections.

Though make sure you're getting the right kind. There are other editions from other publishers with less neat covers and teeney, tiny illustrations (or worse, no illustrations). So be careful when purchasing online.

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: JangoCoolguy on September 19, 2014, 11:42:35 PM
To help you out, those are the current Firebird Fantasy editions (which have the best illustrations outside of a hardcover, IMO. Good paper quality too). You can find them in young readers' sections.

Though make sure you're getting the right kind. There are other editions from other publishers with less neat covers and teeney, tiny illustrations (or worse, no illustrations). So be careful when purchasing online.

Ok thanks!
J.R.R Tolkien