News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Skarz's Sketches

Started by The Skarzs, September 29, 2014, 03:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Any chance you could draw a character for me? He's human, but he doesn't exactly have a face.

Name: Kara'yan Ad'ash'eel Bal'shala Deoca'hama (Rarely calls himself by his name, usually uses the alias Mask, Masked, Enigma, or... Something else which I have forgotten.)
Species: Human
Age: Very old. Six hundred years or more. Due to pretech genetic modifications, he will never age to the point where his body begins to deteriorate.
Personality: Calm, collected, knowledgeable, blunt with people he knows. Diplomatic, silvertongued. Never casual. Nobody really knows more than that, because he conceals everything.
Physical appearance: Slightly more heavyset than is average, slightly taller as well. Very imposing. Dresses in black clothing that fits fairly tightly, with what is almost coat tails hanging down from his lower back to about his knee. and black woven body armor composed of multiple polymers and composite alloys to protect against more basic attacks, this armor is fairly unobtrusive. It takes the form of slightly lighter pads along his chest, legs, and arms, is similar in appearance to shinguards that people might wear for soccer/football. He wears a mask on his face, the mask is white and black with angular features. It doesn't cover his mouth, but has a fang-like pattern on either side of his mouth. It also has a black reflective visor instead of eye holes.

Maudie

Hez astealin'z mah nam. :o

Nice artses, Skarzsy.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Yes he is. Thanks!
Quote from: Mask on January 08, 2015, 09:35:23 PM
You open for requests, Skarzs?
In case you want to ask now. . .

Sure, I can do that Rus.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Eeeeeyyyyy, I know you've got a lot of requests already, but would you be willing to accept another?  I have two squirrels I was hoping you might be able to draw.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Alright, but this'll be the last request; sorry, Mask.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Sorry, Mask?  If you mean I'd be taking Masky's place, then I'd be happy to wait till some other time to ask.  I don't wanna cut in line.  I mean, Masky's been waiting much longer than I have.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

. . . First come first served? :P
Alright, whatever; if you want to step down, that's fine.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Name: Jenbean
Race: Fox
Personality: happy and friendly
Appearance (Don't include clothes please): Regular fox
Accessories (Earrings, necklaces, masks, etc): None, likes to appear threatless and as normal as possibl
Weapon(s): Ion pistol.
Other: N/A

From the Genesis Rp
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Maudie

I'm no longer in need of art. So, yeah.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

I'm really sorry for the delay in the art, guys, but I've not only been busy with school and other stuff, but I've been having some trouble getting motivated to draw recently. They will get done, I just can't promise that they will be done anytime soon. :-[
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Would you mind if I used that picture of Tyrull on my presentation for my English assessment?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

By all means! I'm just glad you like how it turned out. :)
Do you mind if I use that picture for an art fair/thing?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Thanks
Yes that's totally fine with me, go ahead
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Skyblade

These are very good. Keep it up!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

The Skarzs

Thanks, Sky!

I put forth these humble offerings as tribute for the long wait. . .
Here's your requests, guys!

Izeroth's requests. ^

Sage's request.
Edit: WHERE'S HIS TAIL?! I can't believe I forgot to draw his tail!!

Rus's "Masked" person.

And a Peregrin falcon I drew a year ago. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.