News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Skarz's Sketches

Started by The Skarzs, September 29, 2014, 03:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Fire away, Rain! I'd be happy to try a foli, though I have no idea how they look, and my interpretation might not be what you want.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 27, 2014, 03:11:23 AM
Quote from: Mask on December 26, 2014, 10:30:57 PM
"This is amazing!"- I don't even remember where that is from. Some cartoon.

First thing I thought of was Hiccup from How To Train Your Dragon.  Is that who you were quoting?

I think it was from *winces* Frozen.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Remove the stench of it from this thread!!

Also, you forgot a quote. ;) ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

No, no. I quoted Rainshadow!

"Duh!"
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 27, 2014, 03:34:31 AM
Fire away, Rain! I'd be happy to try a foli, though I have no idea how they look, and my interpretation might not be what you want.

Basically, a folas (folas is singular, foli is plural) looks like a Lord of the Rings elf, only with a bit less of flawless skin.  (As in, they can still have freckles and wrinkles and such, but they don't look entirely human.)  The reason why I say that a half-elf looks like a LOTR elf is 'cause the pure-blooded elves in my universe look... different.  I'd go in depth with that statement, but I don't really wanna at the moment.  :P

My request
Adam Harrison
Name:  Adam Celor Harrison

Species:  Folas (half elf, half human)

Physical appearance:  Adam's a rather lean and tall folas, being about six feet tall with a very thin, slightly fragile frame.  His skin is extremely pale, and his eyes are a cold icy blue in colour, but are quite kind and soft.  His hair is dark, dark brown with white locks sprinkled in, and it hangs just a bit past his shoulders, with bangs parting from the right side of his head to the left.  Usually his hair is tied in a short braid, although he can be found putting it in a bun when he's trying to study.

Clothing:  Adam's usual attire consists of an olive green elven tunic with gold thread on the collar, and he has a baggy sweater that's held shut by a knot on the bottom hem, which ends at his hips.  His trousers are tan, and he has light brown boots, as well as a grey scarf wrapped loosely around his neck.

Personality:  Loyal and hardworking, Adam Harrison is definitely a person you can trust.  He is, however, quite shy, and when conversing with strangers, he doesn't typically speak unless he's asked a question.  He's brought out of his shell a bit when he's around Tani, though.  Still shy, but he can be known to speak a little.
[close]
Tani Alethia
Name:  Tania Lynn Alethia

Species:  Folas

Physical appearance:  Tani is a short folas with a little bit of visible muscle.  She's about 5'3", and her stature isn't all too uncommon for a folas: narrow shoulders, smaller than average breasts, and she's not all that curvy.  Her skin is dark olive in tone, and she has black hair styled in a short bob, parted on the left side of her head.  As for the face, Tani's nose is round, her lips are almost always forming a smile, and her eyes are slightly angled, being a startling orangy-red in colour.

Clothing:  Tani's clothing is quite simple to explain: an orange capped-sleeve shirt, a black button-up vest, dark grey leggings that stop just a bit below the knees, a black short skirt, and dark brown work boots.  She also has several earrings on each ear: two small hoops in the lobe of each ear, but with an added stud near the pointed tip of her left ear.

Personality:  Tani is known for being cocky and stubborn, with a side of mischief.  Added to this is a short temper, which makes for extremely terrifying outbursts when she's mad.  Other than that, though, the folas is a very friendly girl, but is prone to teasing others and accidentally insulting them.

In case you don't know what a capped-sleeve shirt is:

Only orange.  ;)
[close]
  Could you possibly draw Tani playfully teasing Adam, which makes him uncomfortable?  Or, y'know, something along those lines?
[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Sorry for not getting your request done, Rain; I'll be working on it shortly. For now, I'd just like you all to know . . .

One Of Many, OOM, the ethereal being trapped inside my head, has been freed.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

That's creepily awesome, and pretty much how Tyrull looks. Well, his horns point upwards more and he has spikes on his shoulders, elbows and knees and a giant black cape and he wields a greatsword

Thinking about it, could you draw Tyrull? With an aura of power around him? In a fighting pose? Possibly using some form of magical attack?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Tyrull Sounds Like He Has Some Good Taste. But Does He Have Smoke Pouring From His Every Joint?

Shut up, OOM.

Sure, I'll do that! It might not be what you expect, but we'll see how it turns out.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 04, 2015, 02:11:56 AM
Tyrull Sounds Like He Has Some Good Taste. But Does He Have Smoke Pouring From His Every Joint?

Shut up, OOM.

Sure, I'll do that! It might not be what you expect, but we'll see how it turns out.

No he doesn't as he was originally human

And thanks
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 04, 2015, 02:11:56 AM

Shut up, OOM.

You know I liked him better before... when you could control him. Why did we release him on the world again?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

I. . . I actually don't know. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Way to go, Skarzsy. Nice drawings, by the way.  :)
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.