News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Marvel (Comics, Movies, TV Shows)

Started by Søren, December 19, 2014, 03:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoranMBane

Black Panther looks so cool. I've really been looking forward to that one since I saw the first trailer.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jetthebinturong

SO DID I.

I'M DEAD.

Just like Cap and Vision soon will be. Maybe Tony too.

Yes these are the deaths I'm calling.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Krantor the Brutal

I expect Vision to die, his mind being an Infinity Stone. For Cap, there's a 50/50 chance.
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on November 29, 2017, 03:22:39 PM
SO DID I.

I'M DEAD.

Just like Cap and Vision soon will be. Maybe Tony too.

Yes these are the deaths I'm calling.
10 woah's out of dude.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Krantor the Brutal on November 29, 2017, 05:00:04 PM
I expect Vision to die, his mind being an Infinity Stone. For Cap, there's a 50/50 chance.
Well I for one am 99% sure Steve is going to die, either in Infinity War or Avengers 4, which will basically be part 2 of Infinity War. It feels like they've been setting up his death since Winter Soldier, as that movie gave him two potential replacements, Sam and Bucky (both of whom have become Captain America after Steve died in the comics). And then there's the broken shield in Age of Ultron, and Cap saying in Civil War that he can't ignore it when bad things happen, he always has to fight.

Steve is so dead.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Søren

* Søren literally can't fathom this right now

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

THE TRAILER WAS AWESOME.

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on November 29, 2017, 07:10:30 PM
Quote from: Krantor the Brutal on November 29, 2017, 05:00:04 PM
Well I for one am 99% sure Steve is going to die, either in Infinity War or Avengers 4, which will basically be part 2 of Infinity War. It feels like they've been setting up his death since Winter Soldier, as that movie gave him two potential replacements, Sam and Bucky (both of whom have become Captain America after Steve died in the comics). And then there's the broken shield in Age of Ultron, and Cap saying in Civil War that he can't ignore it when bad things happen, he always has to fight.

Steve is so dead.
If Steve dies, I die.

The Skarzs

JUKKA. RUSSA. Hope you guys have saved enough money for her burial.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

If Steve dies, I rejoice. Same with Bucky.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.