News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Fonts and colors

Started by Kitsune, December 23, 2014, 05:40:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

What are all the possible fonts and colors you can use when you type on this site?

Rusvul

Colors are Black, Red, Yellow, Pink, Green, Orange, Purple, Blue, Beige, Brown, Teal, Navy, Maroon, and Lime Green.

I don't know about fonts because I never use different ones, the default serves me just fine.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 23, 2014, 06:54:52 PM
Colors are Black, Red, Yellow, Pink, Green, Orange, Purple, Blue, Beige, Brown, Teal, Navy, Maroon, and Lime Green.

I don't know about fonts because I never use different ones, the default serves me just fine.

With fonts, I'm not entirely sure. When I switch, I usely switch my font to Georgia, the one I'm using now. I know Skarzs is using a lucindablack font (I think that's what it's called - You may want to ask if you're interested in that particular one), Jet sometimes uses Jokerman, and someone once used Arial. Rachel used Gothic once. It's my personal believe that you can use any font that you can find, say, on Microsoft Word or a similar program. I'm now using a font called Calibri. See? all you have to do is type [font = What ever font you want here ] without the spaces. ((Remember to capitalize the first letter of your font, though. Won't work otherwise.))

Kitsune

I knew that some of the fonts in Word could be used, but not that all or at least most could be used. You have my gratitude.

Jetthebinturong

I also use Papyrus quite a bit. I think I've only used Jokerman twice
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rusvul

None of them show up as anything other than a single font... [ font= font ] [ / font ] only shows a single font, doesn't do anything else...

The Skarzs

I use Lucida Blackletter. It's really quite nice, in my opinion.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MeadowR

I should try using a different font more! The problem is I always type on 'quick reply' which doesn't give me the options.

Can I please ask that no one uses the pink font because it's difficult to read against the forum's background! :p
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

SilentSam

I don't really ever do any different fonts. But I know other colors. GREY! White... Tan <Highlight that Hot pink lavender GOLD Silver Aqua <Think they're the same> Cyan Violet<Highlight that too, olive, etc.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Søren

I use Times New Roman and Futura

I'm retired from the forum