News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Food Topic!

Started by DanielofRedwall, June 22, 2011, 09:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osu

I liiiiike.... cakes, brownies, pies, cookies, candies, milkshakes, ice cream, sorbet, and broccoli. Good, good stuff.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

DanielofRedwall

I'm being totally honest here... I actually am drooling.  ;D
Received mostly negative reviews.

Matthias720

Chocolate cream torte recipe. It is ridiculously simple to make, and tastes great! 8)

Redwall Musician

Once I made brownies and they turned into stone. I made cake and instead of putting in 2 cups I put 2 quarts. I put all the cookies in on one pan and they cooked into some weird looking cake. I even messed up no-bake cookies. I'm getting better though.

I like French toast.

Oh and I was opening a can of tuna and it said "Chunky tuna in water." Duh it's in water, where do you think tuna comes from?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

A triple-layer chocolate cake with cream cheese icing with custard filling in the centre, and soft, chewy chocolate chip cookies spread on top with cream in the middle, and finally a bunch of candied chesnuts sprinkled around the centre of the top.

Mmmmm.......that would be nice................
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

DanielofRedwall

I don't think I've ever had candied chestnuts, are they nice?

Osu

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on June 24, 2011, 07:59:47 PM
A triple-layer chocolate cake with cream cheese icing with custard filling in the centre, and soft, chewy chocolate chip cookies spread on top with cream in the middle, and finally a bunch of candied chesnuts sprinkled around the centre of the top.

Mmmmm.......that would be nice................
Aughadlaf; I want! D:

@matthias - wow, thanks for the recipe!

@Daniel - neither have I. I don't like nuts myself, though, so I couldn't say. Just to add on to D's question, are chestnuts roasted by the fire nice, as well? ;)

@thread - clothespin cookies, anyone? Nothin' but calories, haha. ;D

Matthias720

Favorite meal - Mac'n'cheese (of the homemade variety).

Osu

I survived on that and ramen when I first moved out... x) Good ol' mac 'n' cheese.

Redwall Musician

Yesterday I made French toast, with powder sugar, and instead of just eggs for batter, eggs with a cap full of vanilla, and a sprinkle of cinnamon. They melted in your mouth, and so sweet and yummy.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

Mmmm... mac and cheese.....

Taggerung_of_Redwall

I sruvived on Monster and Chex Mix for 48 hours once. Good times, good times...
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Yum.....cheese...........
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

DanielofRedwall

Just ate pasta with cheese and basil pesto. It was amazing.  :)

Matthias720

Any beef jerky lovers in the house?