News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

*hides in a box*

Started by SilentSam, January 11, 2015, 04:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Oh, come on! It tastes great, here, try some. *Fills a bowl with the soup and gives it to Sage*
Freddy

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

May I have some of this delightful brew?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Sure. *Gives Deli Sage's unwanted soup*
Freddy

LT Sandpaw

Why would you ruin my soup like this? I was just trying to make my world famous tomato soup, it would have tasted fine without Thor and worms and Isenguard and whatever else you put in. *Continues complaining as he secretly creates a fresh vat of world famous tomato soup*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Russa Nodrey

*Notices Sage secretly making tomato soup* Here, I'll help you. *Throws a lamp, a turtle, a random three year old, a large pig, the One Direction guys, and a pineapple, into the soup* Mmm, this will be AWESOME!!!
Freddy

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

SilentSam

*drowns one direction* No more dancing all night.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 14, 2015, 01:51:34 AM
*Rescues the 3-year-old*

*Grabs three year old and eats him* Thissa one baea vary tasti!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

*Gasps in total shock* Agggh, *Pulls pineapple from the broth* We can't let good things like this go to waste. *One direction screams pointlessly for help*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Russa Nodrey

You know, that band of freaky lookin' dudes.
Freddy

Søren

She really means she has 8 posters of them in her room.

I'm retired from the forum

Mhera

Russa Nodrey

Freddy