News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Duel Between Sagetip and Sandpaw,

Started by LT Sandpaw, March 02, 2015, 03:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Fardan barely managed to deflect the blade, forgeting it was a dirk he held, not the longer bladed rapier. As it was, he only sustained a minor scratch.  It would, however, irritate him for timess to come. Fardan, knowing he was on the disadvantage becasue of his minor inexperience with the dirk, backed of, crouhing low and holding the dirk blade in front.

OOC: Maybe we could find a way to get new weapons, if you want...
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Sorry totally forgot about this, As for new weapons we could try but I don't no where you would find weapons on the cliff edge unless you mean sticks and rocks.

IC: Col circled slowly thrusting with the sax knife. He saw easily enough that the dirk was slightly longer then the sax but not enough to change the fight. He also noticed the cat seemed unsure pulling back rather then attacking. Col used this to his advantage feinting to the left then attacking suddenly. He stabbed with the sax while using his other paw trying to grab the cats dirk paw.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Fardan dodged the stab but completely forgot the fox's other paw. He was about to swing with his own weapon when he relaized he couldn't move his paw very well. With a quick glance he assesed the situation and promptly delivered a uppercut to Col's jaw.

LT Sandpaw

The punch hit Col square in the face blackening one eye. Ignoring it for now he tightened his grip on his sax and plunged it towards Fardan's unprotected throat. Pulling the dirk downwards with his other paw to limit its use.

Hickory

The blade only grazed the side of Fardan's neck (he had flicked his head to one side), but it was enough to make the wildcat jerk backwards.

LT Sandpaw

Col was jerked forward by the cats sudden back step. Regaining his balance he kicked out at Fardan's legs hoping to knock the cat to the ground.

Hickory

OOC: I'm gonna say Col released his grip, Fardan can't fight for much longer with only one paw.

BIC: Fardan fell on his back. He rolled t the right, hoping deperately the fox wouldn't stap him. He was a sitting duck.

LT Sandpaw

Seeing his opponent on the ground Col sprang forward sax at the ready. He struggled to catch the cat stabbing downwards furiously.

Hickory

Fardan crouched, moving from side as he avoided the stabbing thrusts. He suddenly mmoved forward, out of stabbing range, and sprang up, his dirk at the ready.

LT Sandpaw

Sandpaw rushed him sax knife flashing as he drove forward. Throwing everything into the charge Col raced forward leaping towards the cat sax first hoping to knock Fardan over with the wild charge.

Hickory

Fardan swng the dirk from his right with both paws on the hilt. The blade collided with that of Col's sax. Fardan had hoped to drive the sax off course, but he had miscalculated the force of his blow! As the fox sped by, Fardan was seemingly puched by an invisible force to the ground at his right. He slid across the packed snow. Toward the cliff face.

The wildcat rolled over and dug his dirk in. Exerting his considerable strength, he hauled himself uprigh, gasping for breath. He faced Col, circling so his back was no longer to the void behind him.

LT Sandpaw

Slipping from his headlong dash Col slid across the ice smashing into some rocks. Staggering upright he turned to face Fardan sax knife raised. Seeing some smaller stones Col picked one up hurling it towards the cat before charging thrusting with the knife.

Hickory

Fardan skipped to one side, letting the rock fly harmlessly by. He held the knife point forward, waiting for Col's next move.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: I think this has gone on long enough are you ready to end it?

BIC: Col circled slowly unwilling to attack, his entire body ached from wounds and bruises. His ear bled steadily leaving a red line on his face, he felt weak and tired he knew he couldn't keep this up for much longer. If he wanted to win he would have to win soon.
He continued to circle the cat waiting for an opening to show itself.

Hickory

OOC: How so? They wrestle, then one of them gets their weapon and stabs the other?