News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Mafia II

Started by Rainshadow, June 08, 2015, 12:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

I'm a writer, everybody knows that I write (hopefully). In a forest, you can't bring  a charger, so I wouldn't have been able to use my computer to write. You are also a writer, Gonff, what if you had your own notebook and were keeping it hidden so that you can blame me? It says that Corn had passed out a few pens and pencils from the other members, meaning I'm not the only one who brought things to write with. No one would bring a pen without paper.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

I condemn Sky guilty of murder.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jetthebinturong

I'm afraid if there are no clues then I have no idea how to proceed. Mafia I partake in is always about logical deduction.

If there were clues I'd think about:
-The murder weapon. Does anyone use a crossbow as their signature weapon?
-The amount of lines each character has.
-The circumstances of discovery.
-Other things I can't think of at the moment.

If there are no clues however, this is all unimportant.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Søren

It could be Jet, he first said that there should be a death penalty. Maybe he's on a killing spree.

I'm retired from the forum

Eulaliaaa!

The only person I can think of who would use a crossbow is Corny.
Rus has a very little amount of lines.
Corny is the first one to see Jasper dead. Though Rus is walking near the back of the group when he's the first to point out Jasper's absence.
It's between those two for me, I'd like to watch what others are saying and see if they point out something I missed.

It could be Jet, too. He's the one who jumped straight to killing people, convincing us that one or more of the group deserves death.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

Me?? :P

I'm still deciding. I have the bad feeling that I'll choose someone I think is it, and it will turn out to be the detective or the medic.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Skyblade on June 16, 2015, 06:16:32 PM
Me?? :P

I'm still deciding. I have the bad feeling that I'll choose someone I think is it, and it will turn out to be the detective or the medic.

I know how you feel, I don't want to mess up or something, so I want to take my time. But the more I think about it, I keep adding possible Mafia members to the list because anyone could be Mafia...

Søren

Unless it's Eul. She could be trying to draw the Mafia member out.
I've got no idea, I'm grasping for straws here.

Skyblade

Yeah, Eul. Including you!

Okay, people. Before you accuse me, let us have some sense. If it was me, then Rain would have been making it really obvious. Jasper was even right behind me when he fell. That seems like a blatant clue pointing to me being the Mafia, but I don't think Rain would make it that evident who the Mafia is.

Anyway, accuse who you want, even me if that's your wish :P Really, I don't know who to choose. I tend to go with the crowd because I figure they will know more/be better at this than me, but right now the crowd is saying Skyblade, so I'll wait ;)

Rusvul

Soren, what you said before was definitely right- Rrrr had very few lines, and he didn't do anything suspicious- The most evil among us always look the most innocuous.

Søren

I'm thinking rrrr, Jet or maybe even Corn.

Skyblade

I realize that by posting a lot, I am waving a colorful flag and saying, "Hey Mafia, I might be a good next target!" That's a scary thought. But this game is very enjoyable and it's interesting to figure things out.

So, Rus, what do you think about the accusations against you?

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Skyblade on June 16, 2015, 06:32:05 PM
I realize that by posting a lot, I am waving a colorful flag and saying, "Hey Mafia, I might be a good next target!" That's a scary thought. But this game is very enjoyable and it's interesting to figure things out.

So, Rus, what do you think about the accusations against you?

I was waving a red hankerchief.

I am surprised nobody has thought me yet, for I had 2 lines. But I was last round so.

I do see your point Eul, but I am still thinking it is you for some reasons. I will still go with either you or Rrrrr.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Skyblade

I can see why others would think it was me.

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on June 16, 2015, 06:37:49 PM
I am surprised nobody has thought me yet, for I had 2 lines. But I was last round so.

Just to point something out to everyone, last round doesn't really matter. This is a whole new round with a new list, and just because someone had a role last time doesn't mean he or she can't again.

Jetthebinturong

I honestly have no idea who to accuse.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan