The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

[Pouty toddler voice]  I'm not a baby!

And if you wanna know how to pronounce the words in my siggy:

(Start it at 59 seconds.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Rainshadow

I'm confused about what that little "Scartooth and the Sierra" thing is supposed to mean.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 26, 2015, 04:16:21 AM
 I'm confused about what that little "Scartooth and the Sierra" thing is supposed to mean.  :P

(Jajaj, it's some kind of spoof of the "Pinky and The Brain" theme song that I made -because I'm weird- while I was talking to Scartooh. I couldn't fit it entirely on the forum, because the signatures were meant to be shorter, but here's the complete version:

They are Scartooth and the Sierra, yes Scartooth and the Sierra. With a name like that, their show wouldn't last. Kids don't know how to pronounce, the name of this weird pair. Parents also don't know what it's about.

They live inside a cage, making less than minimum wage. It's hysteria. They are Scartooth and the Sierra, ra,ra,ra,ra,ra!).

:P

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok. Now it makes sense. ;)
I like that little theme song for you two.

Mhera

That song just might make it onto my forever playlist.

Banya

Hey, yours says the same thing as mine.

Rainshadow

Hey, yours says the same thing as Merry-chan's.

Luftwaffles

Dibbun Against Bedtime

"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

Skyblade

I like it! :D Except I'm a bit confused. I mean, if you are already slain, of course you can't get killed again. And I don't see the logical connection between the first two lines and the last two, but ok.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

I'm sure they have, the whole years they raised you. But I get the sense that this is related to some recent development? Anyway, I hope it works out Sky.

Dibbun Against Bedtime

I can give you two good reasons.
"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

Mhera