News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

*Raises eyebrow*  Why are you paying me?

And sure, Corny.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Mhera

*drops and does twenty-one push-ups because somebody has to be the P.E. hero everyone else is annoyed by*

*jumps up (like, literally jumps)*

All done, teacher!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on August 01, 2015, 06:59:12 PM
*Raises eyebrow*  Why are you paying me?

Um, well, teacher, you... you told us to give you a twenty, but I only have nineteen.

Quote from: Mhera on August 01, 2015, 09:13:45 PM
*drops and does twenty-one push-ups because somebody has to be the P.E. hero everyone else is annoyed by*

Heh, twenty-one push-ups.  That should be a band name.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Skyblade

Hey fellows, I'm Skyblade, the leader of the band Twenty-One Push Ups. Our debut song is "Keep Calm and Battle On". You should listen to it.

*Turns on music*

*Starts running and jumping around the room, yelling*

Ohhhhhhhhhh, and I put the right answer for the poll! Because I want to be a nerd!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Eulaliaaa!

*does two push-ups* whew! I don't know how many more push-ups I can do! *does four push-ups* couch, cough! I can't... do this... *does one more push-ups* can't......... breath..... *passes out*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Jukka the Sling

*Dumps a bottle of water over Eul*  There.

Now, Mhera, you know it's wrong to outdo anyone else and make them feel bad.  Same for you, Sagie. *Shakes head*

Rain, dear, I meant twenty push-ups, not twenty dollars.  *Smiles benevolently*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on August 02, 2015, 01:04:03 AM
*Dumps a bottle of water over Eul*  There.

Now, Mhera, you know it's wrong to outdo anyone else and make them feel bad.  Same for you, Sagie. *Shakes head*

Rain, dear, I meant twenty push-ups, not twenty dollars.  *Smiles benevolently*
And who gave you the authority ot be the teacher?

Jukka the Sling

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Eulaliaaa!

Well you're doing a poor job because one of your students just escaped...  ;D

Hickory