News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

No, we're in New Zealand. Hawaii was the end destination. We were going to New Zealand on the way there, not the way back. (You can still surf here though. We could go to Cape Reinga if you want to have some real fun)
*begins to dig hole*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

For the hangi, of course! Why else would I dig a hole? *lays red-hot rocks in hole and places wet sacks on them, then adds the baskets of food, more sacks and then the dirt* Now all we have to do is wait.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

*starts thumping spoon on pot* Lunch is ready! Savory pies and salad with Mallowpuffs for dessert.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

*Is running off to get one of the nine rings of Men*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

shisteer of nothing much

*eats salad* What is Irn-Bru?
There are some really cool sheepish things in New Zealand. In Hastings, there are five concrete sheep that are great for having picnics on and there's a corrugated iron sheep in Tirau.
*puts gumboots on* Anybody want to go tramping?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Comes back with ring and wild-eyed look.*
POWAH!! UNLIMITED POWAH!!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

*yells down the mountain* That's just a replica. The power is certainly limited. *continues climbing*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Russa Nodrey

Hi, Kade! I'm Russa, your new teacher. We're currently on vacation a field trip in New Zealand. As you can see, many educational things are happening.
Freddy