Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Actually, they were filmed in the same place.

*throws a bucket of water over Verdauga, putting out the fire, then throws Verdauga out of the window*
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

*Teleports back in.*
Why am I being attacked like this?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Because you are supporting the ducks.

*breaks Verdauga's teleporter and throws him out of the window again*
Sorry.

Verdauga

*Teleports in .............. again.*
It's magic. you can't just "break it".
*Teleports engine out of the bus*

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

*teleports engine back in then uses magic to stop all teleporters working and throws Verdauga out of the window (again)*

Verdauga

Sure, but are you using my magic? If not, how can you be sure it's even me you're throwing out?
*Said from somewhere inside the bus.*

Kade Rivok

You two know that teleporting is banned in this country, right?  What if the cops show up?  You might get detention, or WORSE.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

We'd have to ask Shisteer about the laws regarding this, although I am inclined to admit I simply could teleport myself to another country. And I must ask how the authorities would find me, as I am obviously magically cloaked.

(I'm getting kinda verbose, aren't I? :D)

shisteer of nothing much

No, I don't think teleporting is banned in New Zealand. ('this country' has a name. You should use it) However, the fire ban started so please don't do anything that could cause a fire. Another thing that is banned is 'breaking in' so... yeah. Just try to behave yourselves.
Have you people seen enough of Hobbiton or do you want to explore further.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Kade Rivok

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 04, 2019, 03:49:35 AM
No, I don't think teleporting is banned in New Zealand. ('this country' has a name. You should use it) However, the fire ban started so please don't do anything that could cause a fire. Another thing that is banned is 'breaking in' so... yeah. Just try to behave yourselves.
Have you people seen enough of Hobbiton or do you want to explore further.

Wait, we're in New Zealand?  I thought we'd be transported to middle-earth or something... dang.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

It's like taking a tour of Willy Wonka's chocolate factory and instead showing up on a tv set.

Booklover

Russa Nodrey

*Wakes up* *Looks around in confusion* Eh....what is going on?
Freddy

Verdauga

The students are revolting!

(The original phrase was "the chickens are revolting!)