News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

@shisteer of nothing much Need a hand planning for a big party? Kolman's Diner and Lounge Now caters with our special Hectaville Party Traytm! Visit the topic now for details!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Thank you for the kind offer. So far, I have everything under control but I will definitely keep that in mind in case I need it.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Should I start a new topic for it or should we just have the party here? (and if I did start a new topic for it, it would be a roleplay type thing so should it go in the roleplay board or here?)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

(That might be fun, we'd just have to make sure to actually roleplay it and not goof off too much as per usual  :P)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Some time ago they did a "forum prom" I don't know where they placed it, but this would probably go there.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Prom?  I'll just not go then (same as in real life  :D)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Verdauga on November 15, 2019, 08:45:46 PM
Some time ago they did a "forum prom" I don't know where they placed it, but this would probably go there.

I'm out.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

One-Eye the wildcat

I don't like prom, but I am definitely down for a party.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

Okay, no prom then. (whatever that is) The party will take place in... three days, real time. That means Tuesday evening, for me. We'll have it here but do it role-play style, deal?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Given the amount of time zones, there's probably no perfect time. I'll see if I can be on then. Might not be able to.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Yeah, for us American folk, that'll be around the middle of the night on Monday  ;D
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!