Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

*gets out the popcorn* I hope it's better quality than my disk, which is really scratched so we had to skip a few parts.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

Well... Me and my brother own multiple discs of all of them... So that shouldn't be a problem.  :P
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Wait! Turn it off! I haven't watched the second disc of The Fellowship of the Ring yet! They have to be watched in order! *closes eyes and blocks ears* Tell me when you've changed it. Also, I haven't read The Two Towers yet, so it's illegal for me to watch the movie. Teer would kill me.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Booklover

Not hard to rectify that. Well, I'd send you a copy if I could, but we live on opposite sides of the world. Hopefully you have one or Teer has one that she can lend you?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Booklover on November 23, 2019, 04:06:48 PM
I'm fine without a sword. How about a good bow, saxe knife, throwing knife and perhaps even a sling?

Need a bov? Legolas 'az vone!
Spoiler
[close]
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Booklover

If I'm having an Elvish bow, I'd want an Alagasia Elf bow. Well, along with the super strength required to draw it.

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on November 23, 2019, 07:05:43 PM
Wait! Turn it off! I haven't watched the second disc of The Fellowship of the Ring yet! They have to be watched in order! *closes eyes and blocks ears* Tell me when you've changed it. Also, I haven't read The Two Towers yet, so it's illegal for me to watch the movie. Teer would kill me.

Ooo, are we talking the extended cut!  Awesome!  I've got copies of all three extended, so we're set!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Booklover on November 23, 2019, 07:21:04 PM
Hopefully you have one or Teer has one that she can lend you?
*gives Ebby LotR trilogy, in book format* Read first. We have all the extended versions so you can borrow them, once you're done. (also, I wouldn't kill you. I'd just wither you with my glare, and possibly refuse to do writing with you for a week)

Now, about the party, I will start that. (let's make it go on for a week or so. That way, there's mre time for chaos)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

We have all the books in one and all the extended movies at our house already, thanks. Let's watch The Fellowship part 2 or Maleficent 2. What theme is the party?
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

shisteer of nothing much

Oh, okay. Let's just skip watching a movie all together and go straight to the party. It's kind of just awesome themed, which means mostly Hobbiton but you can basically do whatever you want.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Whoo, it's up

*Goes and gets dress clothing.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Does anyone know what happened to Miss @Russa Nodrey? It's been a while since I've seen her. Miss Daphne might know, I guess.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

And until we meet again,

shisteer of nothing much

Have you even met Miss Russa? She's the best teacher ever.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Um...I don't think so. I arrived unannounced, so she won't know I'm here.

And until we meet again,