Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on March 21, 2020, 07:07:12 AM
Spoiler
I can hear you, alright! I'll forgive you if you let me go.

If you let her go, she'll kill me.

Only if you don't promise to clean up the classroom and apologise to everybeast for causing this chaos. Though, if you don't do that, I'll kill you anyway. *squeezes tighter, cutting off Teer's airflow* As soon as you release me, I'll let in enough air for you to say what I want you to say.

Kade, hurry up.
[close]

Sorry other Teer, but you're forgetting one thing.  *Pushes the left lever back into place.*

I'm a gamer

*As soon as they start shrinking and the other Teer loses her grip, Kade hits the buttons that will make them flip and kick off the other Taniwha's stomach, which should give them enough force to get out of her reach.  As soon as that happens, he plans to pull the left lever again, grow in size, and make their escape.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 21, 2020, 08:10:12 AM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on March 21, 2020, 07:07:12 AM
Spoiler
I can hear you, alright! I'll forgive you if you let me go.

If you let her go, she'll kill me.

Only if you don't promise to clean up the classroom and apologise to everybeast for causing this chaos. Though, if you don't do that, I'll kill you anyway. *squeezes tighter, cutting off Teer's airflow* As soon as you release me, I'll let in enough air for you to say what I want you to say.

Kade, hurry up.
[close]

Sorry other Teer, but you're forgetting one thing.  *Pushes the left lever back into place.*

I'm a gamer

*As soon as they start shrinking and the other Teer loses her grip, Kade hits the buttons that will make them flip and kick off the other Taniwha's stomach, which should give them enough force to get out of her reach.  As soon as that happens, he plans to pull the left lever again, grow in size, and make their escape.*

*kicks out wildly, flips and lands on Teer's paw on an angle, losing balance and crashing onto the ground momentarily*

Huh, gamer, are you? I, too, have played some games in my time, though probably not enough to be considered a 'gamer'. What games do you like playing? *grabs Teer by the scruff of her neck* Now, small scaled one, what am I going to do with you? I have a number of options. I could continue to strangle you. That would be rather wasteful of a good opportunity, I think. Maybe I should twist your limbs until they just come off? Mmm, I like that idea but I don't want to traumatize my schoolmates too much. I could give you a swift burst of five thousand plus degree fire and sizzle you, but that might risk the classroom melting. Ah, I know: I've got plenty of venom at the moment. A swift bit on the forearm or shoulder with my needle fangs shouldn't cause too much blood, so it'll keep things tidy. Yes, I like that idea. *licks fore mentioned fangs*

*struggles desperately, watching the nearing fangs with horror* No. Don't do it.

*pauses* Oh? You don't like that idea? I assure you, my fangs will just feel like a little prick. You'll barely notice it.

Yeah, because I'll be so distracted by the agony your venom will instantly cause.

I've been developing a new kind of venom, actually. It just sends its victims into a restful slumber that they never wake up from.

I'm sure it's wonderful. I'd still rather not, if you don't mind.

In that case, you'll agree to clean up the classroom with no funny business? I assure you, I'm highly accustomed to controlling this body and can sink my fangs into you and release the venom in less time than it would take Kade to even realise I was coming.

Fine. Let me go already.

*releases Teer, watching her closely* Get on with it.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Someone's grouchy.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Walks into the classroom and sighs.*
*Sighs heavily.*
*The very strands of control break.*
*Gives both Teers and Kade a smile.*

You know we hate to do this at Hectaville High, but I'm afraid I'll have to put you in detention.
*Gestures to the closet in the back of the room, whose pentacle was drawn on it's own and opens.*

Into the closet you two.

*A dull roar begins and intensifies.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Was the school's name actually confirmed as Hectaville High?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Smiling e'en brighter, grabs Kade and the other Teer and starts leading them toward the closet.*

This is going to hurt me even more than it will hurt you.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Smiles at Lass.*
I am helping, child. I also advise you to stay as far from the closet as possible.

*As the trio near the closet, darkness begins to emanate over the room.*

Booklover

Verdauga

{It might as well be. Plus, it's alliterated, so extra points.}

Booklover

Awful alliteration. Oops...

There's also Awful Egyptians, a Horrible Histories book.