News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 24, 2020, 12:18:17 AM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on April 23, 2020, 11:20:29 PM
Yay! You're a great teacher, Mr. Verdauga. *sits at desk* I need to finish my history. *starts reading*
@Russa Nodrey you have some unfaithful students.  *Glares at said students*
Look, I didn't say Mr. Verdauga is my favourite teacher, I just said he's a great teacher. Though he is my favourite anyway. Miss Russa never had Aerodynamics classes.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Follows suit* *Is reading about the beheading of Mary, Queen of the Scots*

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze Creature comez tae loife und triez tae eat Sebias*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze Creature eatz ze book, zen triez tae eat Sebias*

One-Eye the wildcat

*is sitting in a chair, floating upside down.*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

*Blasts the fire with a fire extinguisher, and grabs a similar tool.*
*Blasts the creature with "Misc. horror extinguisher.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Protectz ze Creature viz ze Force* Oy, let 'im be!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

And what about me, eh?! *Hides behind desk* Get it, Verdie!

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on April 24, 2020, 12:53:01 AM
*drinks the fire extinguisher*

*Getz an odd look tae 'iz eye* FIRE! *Zetz Sebias' dezk on fire, along viz One-Eye'z*