Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Doesn't that mean that you tagged yourself then?  Now your it.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

I don't think Flib knows how to play this game.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

I've only played it once, I think. At a swimming pool in Uganda.

Kade Rivok

Yeah, I've only ever played it in swimming pools as well.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Ever played it in a Ugandan swimming pool?

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Funny Ztory:
A fev yearz agae ve vere on 'oliday at ze beach, und ve vere comin' oot o' ze grocery ztore. On ze vay tae ze car, me Dad zav an elderly couple, und ze lady vaz vearin' a zhirt zat zaid 'POLO'. 'e told ze man zat 'e zhould 'ave a zhirt zat zaid 'MARCO'- Ze man gave ze mozt zour look ye could zee, und ze rezt o' uz vere valkin' ava pretendin' loike me Dad vaz nae viz uz.

Tiz ztill funny.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 29, 2021, 07:31:45 PM
Funny Ztory:
A fev yearz agae ve vere on 'oliday at ze beach, und ve vere comin' oot o' ze grocery ztore. On ze vay tae ze car, me Dad zav an elderly couple, und ze lady vaz vearin' a zhirt zat zaid 'POLO'. 'e told ze man zat 'e zhould 'ave a zhirt zat zaid 'MARCO'- Ze man gave ze mozt zour look ye could zee, und ze rezt o' uz vere valkin' ava pretendin' loike me Dad vaz nae viz uz.

Tiz ztill funny.
HAAH! ;D :giggle: ;D That sounds hilarious!
Long live the RRR!