Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Coobreedan

The roleplaying directory needs updating, but James has left the forum!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Taggerung_of_Redwall

We'll be working on it and hope to update soon, but life is really keeping the staff pretty busy right now.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tiria Wildlough

I was just wondering about the 'Welcome to the Redwall Abbey Forum' topic in Announcements. How come it doesn't say it's locked, but there isn't a way to post a reply?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

The board Announcements is read-only.
When the forum only had a single board on it, the topic was there and could be posted in. That's how it has 30 or so posts.

Tiria Wildlough

Ah, thanks, I was just wondering. ;)
What does it mean when you look at Who's Online and you look at what someone's doing, and it says 'Nothing, or nothing you can see?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Lutra

My guess is they have multiple tabs in their web browser open and are on a different tab, not actually looking at the board.  :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

mattimouse20

just wait until I make my daring escape!

Matthias720

A sticky topic is one that has been "stuck" to the top of the board topics list, so that it is easy to find and stands out.

mattimouse20

thanks, and how do you delete a topic you don't want?
just wait until I make my daring escape!

Taggerung_of_Redwall

If you want a topic of yours deleted, contact a moderator about it.

Lutra

Only mods can delete topics, so think carefully before posting something you don't want out there. ;)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Melody

I don't know if someone already asked this but, how do you become a season namer? And how do you move up in rank? I don't know how that works.