News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

I wasn't aware that something like that was ever turned on, so I can't say I know what's up with it today. I probably would have turned it off just on principle, though.
« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

How do I have negative one anonymous posts?
So I'm indebted to making an anonymous post....?

Ungatt Trunn

Anyone know when the original Redwall Abbey website will have all its graphics loaded up?

Life is too short to rush through it.

James Gryphon

As soon as possible, but we don't have a specific date to give you yet. You'll know when it's ready, though, because we'll announce it.
« Subject to editing »

Maudie

So, my theme won't stay consistent. :P When I sign in it's always set to Modified and it won't stay set to Classic no matter how many times I change it. The next time I sign in it's back to modified.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Maudie on February 17, 2017, 12:00:32 AM
So, my theme won't stay consistent. :P When I sign in it's always set to Modified and it won't stay set to Classic no matter how many times I change it. The next time I sign in it's back to modified.

What browser are you using?
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Maudie

Chrome at the moment, but this has been happening with Safari, too.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Maudie on February 17, 2017, 12:18:43 AM
Chrome at the moment, but this has been happening with Safari, too.

Mmm... does it change to "Castaways"?

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Chipster of Noonvale

Maudie

Luftwaffles

Cornflower MM

Hey mine did the same thing! I'd set it to Classic, the one that looks like the old forum did, a few days ago. Then when I came back the next day it was back to whatever I've been using. The one without the colors or bricks. (And no, I can't keep up with whatever the themes are called) And I can't even change it back.

Luftwaffles

QuoteAnd I can't even change it back.

Wait, why can't you? What does it say?

Maudie

@Peony It won't change back unless you click on "Preview Theme" and then "Use This Theme".

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Sierra on February 17, 2017, 03:10:26 PM
QuoteAnd I can't even change it back.

Wait, why can't you? What does it say?

Doesn't say anything, it just doesn't do it.

Quote from: Maudie on February 17, 2017, 03:12:10 PM
@Peony It won't change back unless you click on "Preview Theme" and then "Use This Theme".

COOL. Thanks Maudie!