Is Redwall as safe as they say it is? (OOC And Sign-Ups!)

Started by Ashleg, September 01, 2015, 11:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Bracklew can be made Abbey Warrior soon if you want, and I was planning to have the vermin break into the Abbey and attack (once Rapshade is healed), and flee before any harm can really come to them. Rapshade'll do something that...Mm, makes Mixy and Duncan want to hunt him down. I don't want to spoil it. ;)

As for Blackclaw and Goddith, what do you want to have happen to them?
There's no way he would let them stay in his crew, they'd either need to escape and run away or die (which I don't want to have done without your consent, obviously. :P)
I just don't see him letting them live, so if you want them to live, they'd need to run away once Jetfur arrives.

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Ashleg on October 18, 2015, 07:15:52 PM
Bracklew can be made Abbey Warrior soon if you want,

Oh I wasn't thinking of that happening until the very end of the RP,

Now, as for Blackclaw and Goddith, I wasn't expecting them to survive the attack on their captain which is why I didn't have Saltooth join them. So they both die. Blackclaw ought to take the fatal blow in the battle and Goddith is already knock out so its perfect. >:D

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

Hickory

Actually, I thought it would be more morbid and generally more vermin-like if Jetfur has them fill the two empoty seats with the oarslaves.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

I was kinda thinking that too, except when his wounds have healed Rappy would...Use them as a "demonstration" to the crew. So basically both, except they get to live a bit longer? :P

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

Quote from: Ashleg on October 19, 2015, 09:57:46 PM
I was kinda thinking that too, except when his wounds have healed Rappy would...Use them as a "demonstration" to the crew. So basically both, except they get to live a bit longer? :P
Sure.

Ashleg

If anyone is interested in playing the temporary Abbot/Abbess (or having their character become it), please tell me now so I can put that down. I won't say why yet, just that it'll be needed soon in the roleplay.

((And if you haven't joined yet but are reading this and would like to, just tell me and you can join! This is still open. ;D))

Hickory

LT Sandpaw

Do you mean play the Abbot we already have or play a new Abbot?

LT Sandpaw

Sorry for the Double post but I'm running out of ideas for Mixy and Brack to talk about. Want to go to the interrogation discussion by the Abbey Leaders?

Ashleg

I mean when this Abbot becomes absent, for a reason I won't tell because that would spoil it, there can be another animal to take his place for a while. :)

And yes, sure, let's get to the interrogation discussion. ;D Should they bring Fang into this?

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Ashleg

Okay. I need someone else to post before I do anything, though. ;)