News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Peace and Tea.

Started by Cornflower MM, September 18, 2015, 02:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

As the topic title makes obvious (I hope) this is the topic for PEACE and drinking tea/your favorite beverage, laughing, and no killing, maiming, or fighting AT ALL IS ALLOWED.

James Gryphon

What are you going to do if somebody starts fighting, maiming or killing in here?
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

What if my favorite drink (for others) is poison?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: Skyblade on September 18, 2015, 03:15:00 AM
Well. That escalated quickly.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Skyblade

I'm kidding. So, what peaceful thing do you want to discuss?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on September 18, 2015, 03:17:42 AM
Quote from: Skyblade on September 18, 2015, 03:15:00 AM
Well. That escalated quickly.
This is the Cellars. Everything escalates quickly.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

*Drinks tea.* Probably got lead poisoning this evening. Oh, and almost got liquid lead sprayed all over me.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Mhera

*sips tea from a tiny China cup*

Truth, m'dear Eulalio. But this is a topic of de-escalation! Here, we are to talk in peace about things like...Skarzs almost getting himself killed.

The Skarzs

But I didn't! So that's good.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

This has been tried two times before, the most notable one being teh League of Ordinary Gentlemen. You will fail, Corn. You will.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

*Downs a flagon of Strong Addersting grog.*
"Why can't we laugh?"
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

No grog or alcoholic drinks. Tea and coffee.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

Corn never said that, and for good reason. What if someone's favorite drink isn't tea or coffee? You trying to tell me I can't drink root beer, lemonade or water?
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

Yeah my favorite is Strong Addersting.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.