News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Dannflower Reguba

Yeah well, so is everyone that's made more than like, 10 posts on this forum :P
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Ashleg

Dannflower Reguba

Autonomous
Sensory
Meridian
Response

It's a pleasant sensation one feels as a result of some external stimuli (primarily sound in this particular case). Often described as a tingling sensation, however, the relaxation factor is more than worth it.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

What causes it is different for most everyone.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

'ere ve gae gazerin' Nutz in May...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lady Amber

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tae gazer Nutz. Ze Nutz are zen uzed tae make bazketz tae gazer more Nutz in.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lady Amber

But how does one make a basket out of nuts?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Cleverly. Along viz zome Calcium und Zaturated Fat fer colour. Alzae Raizinz 'elp make it 'eat-reziztant...

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Russa Nodrey

*Bump*

This topic won't lock itself.
Freddy

Lady Amber